Budget Hotels In Bkk 200-400 Baht

gravion

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

It is no more a requirement for the OP to subscribe to your (or my) standards than for you (or I) to subscribe to his.

We see the likes of David Attenborough etc., "slumming" it in pursuit of their own fun/interests pretty much every day, on TV.

How the OP chooses to spend his own money is a matter for nobody but himself.

He asked a civil question and to the merit of ThaiVisa did receive some civil answers.

I just hope he can see that and look beyond the attempted bullying that was also meted out by some of the usual suspects.

You really are a self opinionated plonker.

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

It is no more a requirement for the OP to subscribe to your (or my) standards than for you (or I) to subscribe to his.

We see the likes of David Attenborough etc., "slumming" it in pursuit of their own fun/interests pretty much every day, on TV.

He asked a civil question and to the merit of ThaiVisa did receive some civil answers.

I just hope he can see that and look beyond the attempted bullying that was also meted out by some of the usual suspects.

.............said the kettle to the pot.

Weren't me tearing into someone for asking a civil question.

That would be......let me think.

Oh, yeah. It's you innit?

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

1. I offered him a suggestion in the 200-500 Baht range...which is more than you have done.

2. gravion has a sense of humour....which is sadly lacking in your case.

No drama Jay...just pay attention and you'll be fine.

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

1. I offered him a suggestion in the 200-500 Baht range...which is more than you have done.

2. gravion has a sense of humour....which is sadly lacking in your case.

No drama Jay...just pay attention and you'll be fine.

Unfortunately there may soon be a vast number of 200 baht rooms complete with swimming pool in every room.

What's a cheapskate?:huh:

You'll have noticed that the OP has not yet replied. This is because he limits himself to one hour of internet a month. Only when its special student rate as well.

Some call it, "living the dream".

More like an <deleted> nightmare, slumming it in some flop house.

he will be back

Topics will include

Where to buy the cheapest mama noodles

how to get a discount of happy hour chang

where to find half price brass

Beware - Cheap Charlies is expensive !

how long can 17 THB Tesco FLip Fops really last ( with Poll )

Loving the floods, i didnt get a water bill as a bathed outside, what are your posative encounters been like?

What's a cheapskate?:huh:

You'll have noticed that the OP has not yet replied. This is because he limits himself to one hour of internet a month. Only when its special student rate as well.

Some call it, "living the dream".

More like an <deleted> nightmare, slumming it in some flop house.

he will be back

Topics will include

Where to buy the cheapest mama noodles

how to get a discount of happy hour chang

where to find half price brass

how long can 17 THB Tesco FLip Fops really last ( with Poll )

Loving the floods, i didnt get a water bill as a bathed outside, what are your posative encounters been like?

lol

And don't forget the following posts:

"How to live on 100 baht per day so you can pay your rent a girl 1000 baht per day"

"The water diet - lose weight while saving money"

"Recycling beer - environmentally friendly and a real cost saver"

"How to bumper ride to save bus fare"

"Sleeping in temples 101"

"My week's stay at the airport"

I've noticed this too....in fact I'm considering having five beers instead of six before I visit the Tapas place on Suk11 for a proper scoff. I can hardly afford an extra slice of Serrano ham....!

Any thoughts?

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

Quite correct, I deliberately set myself low standards, however I consistently fail to met them, means I am never disappointed.

If the OP choses to live in a flea pit he will be sure to gain some face, jeez there are BGs living in opulence in the same soi, think Liberty Apts, never mind I feel sure he is a hansum man and has a good heart.

Up to you. Same same but different.

the Thais don't spend a lot on hotel rooms, so I don't see anything wrong with some of the businessman type of places. OTOH, besides having to pay 40 THB for a bottle of water at Bayoke and the likes....the halls and swimming pool are infested with the Sandies.....or the Japanese who pay the most because being superior has a price tag.....

if u ahvent got suggestions relevant to the question, then refrain from answering.

everyone has different lifestyle and make different choices.

the OP is asking for suggestions, not for judgement. so please give the suggestions but thats it.

cheers

I'm almost sure i stayed at S 27 a couple of nights long time ago. If its this one the walls were painted in the Thai flag and it had mirrors on the ceiling.

These ar a bit more expensive but its closer to low Suk

http://www.staywithorchid.com/

I for one like to spread my budget over a couple of weeks aswell instead of being a 2 week millionaire, each to his own i guess.

Private Rooms icnhelp.gif

People

Ave. price per person

Private Triple Ensuite 12.06

USD Private Twin Ensuite 14.47

USD Private Double Ensuite 28.95

USD Book Now

The Miami hotel cnr soi13 and sukhumvit 1 min walk to Nana Bts from $12.06 (dont forget the 6 cents :unsure:)

Its a great location allowing the sophisticated tourist the pleasure of experiencing two different cultures being Thai by day and Nigeria at night :rolleyes: