About Staying In Thailand

Hi!

I am Indian married to a Thai Citizen for the past 11 years and she had been staying with me in India for the past 11 years on 5 year visa extensions. The same goes for me elder son aged 10 years who again holds a thai passport and is here with me on multiple 5 year Visa Extensions. My younger son was born in India but we got his nationality converted to Thai and a Thai Passport was issued to him and he is also holding 5 year multiple entry visa now.

NOW, I plan to migrate to Thailand and plan to start some computer work there.

I need U to correct me if my procedures to be followed are wrong :-

1. Firstly, I plan to apply for a One Year Non-Imm(O) Visa from India.

2. Now, after I get this Visa (Which I know I will) since I have previously held this same category Visa - except the vallidity was for 3 months), can I apply for a work Permit ??? Or in other words there is nobody who is sponsoring me presently from Thailand, so how do I get the papers that will enable me to go and work in Thailand and support my family there ???? What is the way to get about getting this done ????

3. Also, I need to have a driving license ??? Can I obtain it once I am there, or do I apply for it from my country ????

4. Also, is it necessary for Thai citizens aged 16 or above to go in for compulsary military training, whether U stay in that country or not ?????

Please let me know the best choices so that I can plan my trip accordingly ???

Thanks

UCOMSERVICES