German Falls To His Death From South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

German falls to his death from South Pattaya Hotel

PATTAYA: -- A 24 year old German Tourist fell to his death at a new Hotel in South Pattaya on Thursday afternoon. The incident occurred at the Page Ten Hotel in Soi 10 off Pattaya Second Road. Mr. Johann Nicolas-Fabian Schubler was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital but was pronounced dead-on-arrival. At this point the Police were called and began their investigation at the Hotel. Staff revealed that Mr. Schubler occupied a 7th floor room and is believed to have fallen from his balcony. Blood stains on the ground indicated where he fell and a search of his room uncovered nothing suspicious. He had checked into the Hotel on 8th October and intended to leave on 24th October when he was due to fly back to Germany. It is not thought that anyone else was inside the room at the time of the fall and Police can only speculate that he either intended to commit suicide or accidentally fell off the balcony due to being intoxicated.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-10-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"It is not 'thought' that anyone else was inside the room at the time of the fall and Police can only speculate that he either intended to commit suicide or accidentally fell off the balcony due to being intoxicated."

Yeah, of course it's suicide or an accident… Case closed… :rolleyes: At least he didn't have a plastic bag covering his face. :ph34r:

RIP, and my condolences.

"It is not 'thought' that anyone else was inside the room at the time of the fall and Police can only speculate that he either intended to commit suicide or accidentally fell off the balcony due to being intoxicated."

Yeah, of course it's suicide or an accident… Case closed… :rolleyes: At least he didn't have a plastic bag covering his face. :ph34r:

RIP, and my condolences.

this is one of the things that frustrates me about thailand is the lack of police work by the police ! , they should rule EVERY death as suspicious untill proven otherwise !, they should treat each jump as a possible murder, and ensure everywhere is dusted and evedince collected, then ONCE it is proven it is not suspious or a murder has taken place, then rule it as an acceident or sucide ( was there even a note left? )

RIP to the young fella

Suicide again probably

Due to the time he was in Thailand (a few weeks) and had a flight booked back home I think it's fair to say it was probably an accident.

Aren't most suicides from long term stayers? The ones I have read are.