I Ditch The Boat, And Arrived In My Cessna Instead

Nice landing. Is there a Samui simulator? If so can I get one with a Spitfire...then I can take on the BA fleet...or a Lancaster bomber.....BOOM......biggrin.gif

dont know, i am just downloading the 430 kb flight pro x10 version now, they have mapped the whole of samui very well, but i will have days / months / years bombing people i dont like.....

my first mission will be flying down chawang high street at mach 10 , taking out all the tailors and timeshare touts ( and from what i see they are there in the simulator ) , then go for the kill and bomb green mango ;)

A few years back, posted a video landing on Samui from the cockpit of an ATR.Can't seem to find it now lol.

When is your airline up and running? I need a lift to Pattaya in Jan as well....? biggrin.gif

Loose lips sink ships. cool.gif

A few years back, posted a video landing on Samui from the cockpit of an ATR.Can't seem to find it now lol.

When is your airline up and running? I need a lift to Pattaya in Jan as well....? biggrin.gif

Lao Khao landings eh? I geddit. wink.gif

Lao Khao landings eh? I geddit. wink.gif

http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_ATR-72-Airline_Bangkok_Airways_Aviation_Video-5357.html

Not March 10.

No, October 22nd. :lol:

Why not kill all the birds at one time and tie it in with the apocalypse and the end of the Mayan calender on the 24th December next year? There's sure gonna be some pis*ed off millionaires about when it happens.

Time enough to get in some practice . . . :)

R

But seem to do go down well around the (back of the) girlie bars . . . :whistling:

R