Aftermarket Sunroofs

Banzai99

:rolleyes: Only gadget i like is a Cigarette Lighter , and an Ice Beer holder. Can manage without the rest

If you buy a decent vehicle it can be optioned with a small fridge between the seats, speaking of which I would like a car fridge for mine.

:burp: Ive got a Small Fridge in between the Back Seats , but its full of Vaccine. The Twin Can Chillers are a good toy though. Never seen them as an aftermarket purchase as yet..

Yeah I was thinking of a 15lt Engel fridge, need to be able to carry at-least 1 slab of beer for those longer journeys.

mt35fp.jpg

:burp: Ive got a Small Fridge in between the Back Seats , but its full of Vaccine. The Twin Can Chillers are a good toy though. Never seen them as an aftermarket purchase as yet..

Yeah I was thinking of a 15lt Engel fridge, need to be able to carry at-least 1 slab of beer for those longer journeys.

mt35fp.jpg

This looks great,but how much it cost ??...it cost only 10 Baht to fill up the regular cooler with ice...and can refill anywhere if it melts..;)

My friend ones bought a Vigo,because it has drink holders next to the AC outlet...:lol:...that can keep your beer cool...