Cheap But Good Pharmacy In Bangkok

vistana

I remember several posts on here about a good pharmacy in Bangkok that sells original and generic drugs at a very good price...... a lot cheaper than here in Hua Hin and several people said they travel up to Bkk once every 3 to 4 months to stock up on the drugs they require.

Can anyone please tell me the name and address and phone number of this pharmacy?

I believe they also supply a lot of the smaller local pharmacies as well.

Thanks

Vistana

You probably mean Fascino's. It is in the Thonburi area across from Siriraj Hospital so convenient if coming up from Hua Hin

they have a membership card program through which you c an get regular discounts, worth joining if you expect to make a fair amount of purchases.

if by chance they don't have what you need there is at least 1 other large pharmacy on the same street right near it. Prices betrween the two places pretty much the same.

tel 02-889-5820

emal fascino AT gmail DOT com (I don't know how good they are about responding to emails, tho...most Thai companies aren't very)

I forget the name of the street but if you locate Siriraj on a map it is that one.

Be warned that no parking rules are strictly enforced in this area, I got a "boot" lock on my car there once :( Fascino does have a small parking area next to the store, use it or else park in the Siriraj lot for a fee

Thanks for the names and addresses it was the South East Pharmacy one that I was thinking of but could not remember its name..... old age, but its useful to know about Facino's as well, we have a small branch in HH but they only sell original Ramapril tablets which work out quite expensive, i am looking at generics such as Ramtace,Tritace,Ramicord,Mediram,Gempril,Corpril in 10 mg tablets.....

Sheryl : Have you any thoughts which one of the above generics would be best?

Mark 5335 : thanks for jogging my memory that was the one I was thinking of.

Regards

Vistana

Sheryl is correct...

Facino's have 4 shops within 200 meters of Siriraj Hospital. There would be another 15 plus Pharmacies opposite Siriraj. They are always busy and very competitive.

Also several good pharmacies opposite Chula Hospital in Silom.

BAYBOY

• 2 weeks later...