Looking For 14" Rims And Tires For My Mazda Pickup

kurtgruen

Hi,

I'm shopping for a set of standard 14" Rims and tires, for my Mazda Pickup. It came with some fancy alluminum rims and those short tires, but I live in the country and keep denting the rims. (You hit a good pothole and you have a dented rim)

I prefer a used set of Rims and tires, but would also like to find out good places to buy new, if I can't find a good used set?

Thanks

Kurt

First idea that springs to mind is to call the local Mazda dealership, and ask them which wheel & tire shop they use - as it's the most likely to have traded-in Mazda wheels in stock..

Outside of that, just look for the biggest wheel & tire shop you can find, as they're most likely to have a good inventory of used (traded in) wheels.

A couple of years back I was in CNX needing tire help, and used a shop inbetween the train station and the super highway - can't recall the name (started with "M" as I recall, and was a rather big builing painted in yellow), and after speaking to them they appeared ti be the biggest in town, servicing a bunch of resellers.

First idea that springs to mind is to call the local Mazda dealership, and ask them which wheel & tire shop they use - as it's the most likely to have traded-in Mazda wheels in stock..

Outside of that, just look for the biggest wheel & tire shop you can find, as they're most likely to have a good inventory of used (traded in) wheels.

A couple of years back I was in CNX needing tire help, and used a shop inbetween the train station and the super highway - can't recall the name (started with "M" as I recall, and was a rather big builing painted in yellow), and after speaking to them they appeared ti be the biggest in town, servicing a bunch of resellers.

yeap...you are right MRO,this is a big place (but some problems comes with it as well),I've just trade in some old steel 14" rims from Honda City...they may still have it(if they fit Mazda).I think they will give it for free,if you buy new tires...555...just guessing.