Monsoon 2011

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the 7th and 8th stormy weather is predicted.

yeah and this mornin' already pretty murky out there (northeast) and it's unusual hot 'n humid these day's. always had a couple of showers around loikratong and stormy weather, last night sea was pretty choppy too around chaweng.

well let's see.... if I think back to march, it was bad, but looking what the folks experience up country and in krung thep these day's well, it was all a piece a cake, water receded as fast as it came, didn't stay for long, but this time very different for those folks "up there", not to mention that, compare to the century floods, even last years november "flooding" was a walk in the park!

and then only those professional high profile nose pokers around... ah' well .. :rolleyes: what did nuff say?

Edited by Samuian

So there is a 130% chance of something happening?

No, but 11% chance nothing happens.

Edit: 13% that nothing will happen, it's low season.

Edit2: Sorry, not low season, It's Venice season.

Edited by PoorSucker

So there is a 130% chance of something happening?

No, but 11% chance nothing happens.

Edit: 13% that nothing will happen, it's low season.

Edit2: Sorry, not low season, It's Venice season.

Ok, I was outside before and it was raining....but I think it was raining only about 12% Strength for 67% of the time - I think I will get my flux capacitor out and re-calibrate it to 32/58 of the Moon Phase!

Where is that Rain!!

OK, will it rain tomorrow?

This morning it rained at my place today for all of 10 minutes (Plai Laem).

Very hazy, humid and hot today. Could not see KPN or the marine park. Something is about to break???:(

Trust me, blame the beans.

My kitchen was crawling with those little ants, when I got home this afternoon.... perhaps a sign they are looking for cover??? ;)

It would be nice to have those nightly rains we were getting a week or two back... some of my plants are drooping their leaves... :(

My kitchen was crawling with those little ants, when I got home this afternoon.... perhaps a sign they are looking for cover??? ;)

It would be nice to have those nightly rains we were getting a week or two back... some of my plants are drooping their leaves... :(

Ditto - the ants are coming in from the rain :o

It is going to break soon (and I do not eat beans!)