Visa Or Re-entry Number?

OK now that I've got my 1-year retirement visa (i.e. 1 year extension of my Non Immigrant O) and my multiple re-entry permit ... I'm curious as to which number I put on the TM Card when I enter Thailand the next time.

Do I put the original Non-Immigrant O visa number on the TM Card? Or do I put the Re-Entry Permit Number on the TM Card? The Retirement Visa (i.e. the 1 year extension) doesn't seem to have a number.

The original Non-Immigrant O visa has a big "USED" stamped across it. But I'm assuming this pertains to the single entry.

OK now that I've got my 1-year retirement visa (i.e. 1 year extension of my Non Immigrant O) and my multiple re-entry permit ... I'm curious as to which number I put on the TM Card when I enter Thailand the next time.

Do I put the original Non-Immigrant O visa number on the TM Card? Or do I put the Re-Entry Permit Number on the TM Card? The Retirement Visa (i.e. the 1 year extension) doesn't seem to have a number.

The original Non-Immigrant O visa has a big "USED" stamped across it. But I'm assuming this pertains to the single entry.

They extended that original visa.