KamalaDreamer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty self explanatory ... no ?

It's only up to you if you're paying...

And anyway, as one respected poster on TV said: " She's all I got"

Me happy with you until I find something better.

Shame they don't do paper lanterns fuelled by a petrol candle off the coast of Britain.

Practical dreaming.

อย่ากังวล มีความสุข

It's only up to you if you're paying...

And anyway, as one respected poster on TV said: " She's all I got"

อย่ากังวล มีความสุข

In which case shouldn't that be

ไม่มีความสุข กลัวตางค์จะหมด ermm.gif

I'm not sure, what do you think?

up 2 u

No,no,no.......Up 2 U!

Look at his nick name... he was obviously dreaming... forgot to tell us about the concept he was dreaming of :D

Shame they don't do paper lanterns fuelled by a petrol candle on the banks of Lake Geneva too.

Maybe it's down to the weather?

Maybe it's because Northern Europe struggles with the Thai in the same way that the US or the French didn't have a clue about IndoChina.

Educated comments appreciated. I'm tired of farangs blaming the Isaan woman for taking his money.

up 2 u

No,no,no.......Up 2 U!

Look at his nick name... he was obviously dreaming... forgot to tell us about the concept he was dreaming of :D

Shame they don't do paper lanterns fuelled by a petrol candle on the banks of Lake Geneva too.

Maybe it's down to the weather?

Maybe it's because Northern Europe struggles with the Thai in the same way that the US or the French didn't have a clue about IndoChina.

Educated comments appreciated. I'm tired of farangs blaming the Isaan woman for taking his money.

troll_thread..png

There is no demographic, nor gender imbalance to mans inhumanity to man/woman, or the blame game, or the belief that a woman has power over a man, no matter how they justify their actions.

They wander blindly into their own IaDrang Valley or Dien Ben Phu and then blame everybody else for their poor choice, without acceptance that they themselves are at fault.

You can take responsibility or you can abdicate reason, like the saying goes, uptoyou

Translating UP 2 YOU:

In almost all cases where a farang is dealing with a Thai, UP 2 YOU is never actually "up to you." If you are haggling over a purchase, "up to you" is just an initiation point and nothing more. The Thai vendor/seller knows his/her lowest acceptable price and won't go lower than that so "up to you" is not "up to you," it's up to the vendor/seller. If a Thai lady tells you it's "up to you" be assured, once again, it's never up to you. A bar girl operates the same way as a vendor/seller does; she has her required price. If the punter offers a fee which is lower than what she wants she will quickly inform you of this. If you offer a fee which is higher than she expects, she will quickly agree on this. If your Thai wife, or girlfriend, says "up to you" be assured that it is never "up to you." It is a veiled threat that you will suffer the consequences if you decide that it's "up to you." Therefore, you can see, it's never UP 2 YOU.

Edited by MEGALITHIC

Not really. It depends on the person. Some believe it, some don't. Some don't care or react to it. Some laugh when they hear it.

Sometimes, it means "Your Move."

It's like "forget about it." Sometimes it just means "up to you."

Edited by Shotime

There is no demographic, nor gender imbalance to mans inhumanity to man/woman, or the blame game, or the belief that a woman has power over a man, no matter how they justify their actions.

They wander blindly into their own IaDrang Valley or Dien Ben Phu and then blame everybody else for their poor choice, without acceptance that they themselves are at fault.

You can take responsibility or you can abdicate reason, like the saying goes, uptoyou

Thanks for this post Mossfinn.

I'm happy in IndoChina. Not happy in the office in London. And I'm definitely not happy with helicopter gunships.

I love the sound of a tractor in the morning.

Up to me I guess.

Let's hope the floods don't too much harm to life in the City of Angels.

Regards.

Chris

cant beleive this thread is still running,

anyway, the best way to look at - up to you - is always look on the bright side of life

And if a gook VC was shooting the sh** out of your comrade, what would You do?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Ha, you only think it's up to you.

The adage applies, if you're in a card game and after five minutes you haven't figured out who the mark is, it's you.

Whose talking about gambling and cheating?

If I was a TV moderator I might judge this 'off topic'.

Happy to play cards with you KeyserSoze01 for some R&R. You'd probably win. Regards.