KamalaDreamer

Anyone here can understand???

Can help me translate this:

ไม่ต้องมีคำบรรยายใดๆซักคำให้ลึกซึ้ง

ไม่ต้องบรรยายอะไรให้สวยเลิศเลอ

ไม่ว่าอะไรมันคือเหตุผลที่ฉันนั้นรักเธอ

ให้รู้ว่ารักเธอแค่นั้นพอ...

Online translation cant give me a proper translation!! zzz

I don't know why you posted here but I'll help you with something near to what it said.

I do not have any words to describe the depth.

I do not have to describe what is excellent.

No matter what it is, why me love you.

I know that love is enough ...

Regards K

And Thai squaw dances hoping the Khom Loy won't extinguish.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here can understand???

Can help me translate this:

ไม่ต้องมีคำบรรยายใดๆซักคำให้ลึกซึ้ง

ไม่ต้องบรรยายอะไรให้สวยเลิศเลอ

ไม่ว่าอะไรมันคือเหตุผลที่ฉันนั้นรักเธอ

ให้รู้ว่ารักเธอแค่นั้นพอ...

Online translation cant give me a proper translation!! zzz

I don't know why you posted here but I'll help you with something near to what it said.

I do not have any words to describe the depth.

I do not have to describe what is excellent.

No matter what it is, why me love you.

I know that love is enough ...

Regards K

And Thai squaw dances hoping the Khom Loy won't extinguish.

Don't you forget me, OK.

and the Oscar ........ for the most perplexing, bewildering, boring, redundant post of the week goes to .........

]You

Yeah !! for sure " Kama " I'm with you on this , he really doesn't get it does he but I guess it is 'up to him '. :lol:

Yeah!! But if the Thai girl don't want to ride the bike fast, he may have a point.

Ha, you only think it's up to you.

The adage applies, if you're in a card game and after five minutes you haven't figured out who the mark is, it's you.

Ask a classy gook.

He deals the cards as a meditation

.... Song deleted

That's not the shape of my heart

Cheers.

I have never been able to comprehend why people post song lyrics.

Ask a Frenchman...or a classy gook.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Who gets to decide who is a good man and what is evil?

Or is it up to you?

Correct.

Some geezer up in the sky decides.

And all the time the ants are running around like headless chickens, he laughs.

• 4 weeks later...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Who gets to decide who is a good man and what is evil?

Or is it up to you?

Correct.

Some geezer up in the sky decides.

And all the time the ants are running around like headless chickens, he laughs.

No wise men. Happy Christmas.

May your God go with you.

Sister of my gf asked, when we will marry.

I answered, as soon as I am sure, that for my proposal- question "Will you marry me?", I will get a "yes" or even a "no" answer.... and not "arai godai", "mai pen rai" or "up to you"!

• 4 weeks later...

I answered, as soon as I am sure, that for my proposal- question "Will you marry me?", I will get a "yes" or even a "no" answer.... and not "arai godai", "mai pen rai" or "up to you"!

And what does your girlfriend's sister know that You don't?

And what does your girlfriend's sister know that You don't?

And !! how does he know he will not get an " it's up to you " answer.laugh.png

I think MEGALITHIC said it best and pretty much answered the original question... But.

I also thing Mossfin made a pretty good answer about life in general in Thailand...

There is no demographic, nor gender imbalance to mans inhumanity to man/woman, or the blame game, or the belief that a woman has power over a man, no matter how they justify their actions.

They wander blindly into their own IaDrang Valley or Dien Ben Phu and then blame everybody else for their poor choice, without acceptance that they themselves are at fault.

You can take responsibility or you can abdicate reason, like the saying goes, uptoyou

I think MEGALITHIC said it best and pretty much answered the original question... But.

I also thing Mossfin made a pretty good answer about life in general in Thailand...

There is no demographic, nor gender imbalance to mans inhumanity to man/woman, or the blame game, or the belief that a woman has power over a man, no matter how they justify their actions.

They wander blindly into their own IaDrang Valley or Dien Ben Phu and then blame everybody else for their poor choice, without acceptance that they themselves are at fault.

You can take responsibility or you can abdicate reason, like the saying goes, uptoyou

Fair enough Kawa, Megalithic, Moss and Mr Forbes. Respect.

Girlfriend's sister knows what she knows. Doesn't stop her dreaming when there's no ATM in sight.

Apologies for the directness: " Treat a woman like a whore and she'll treat you like a punter".

Up to you.

Girlfriend's sister knows what she knows. Doesn't stop her dreaming when there's no ATM in sight.

Apologies for the directness: " Treat a woman like a whore and she'll treat you like a punter".

Up to you.

And if she treats You like a punter, then it's up to you.

Up to you.

And if she treats You like a punter, then it's up to you.

She goes to work in the factories of Chonburi or the Go-Go bars of Patong/Patpong or she stays home working the fields.

Up to the farang to decide what he likes looking at.