October 24, 201114 yr I read the reviews in the British Press. Realy put me off. Interior made from packing cases ,etc, .Anyone know more. Thought when they moved the Dials back to normal, that would gain praise.They were kind to the first release. STRANGE, ize miffed.
October 25, 201114 yr They are a good little car my wife loves it, if she likes the new one maybe I'll have to do something of the same, an elephant shouldn't be too hard to find. http://www.siamstuff...ota-yaris-2012/ Edited October 25, 201114 yr by Kwasaki
October 25, 201114 yr They are a good little car my wife loves it, if she likes the new one maybe I'll have to do something of the same, an elephant shouldn't be too hard to find. http://www.siamstuff...ota-yaris-2012/ My wife loved hers so much she cried (literally, for weeks) when we traded it in for a Pajero Sport... Since then though, she's test driven the Fiesta, Prius, Lexus ct200h, and the Mini, but won't trade her PJS for any of them.. Since I bought the Cayenne she's pretty keen for the Evoque though Thankfully she's also an Audi fan, so I've made her put off her next car until the new Q7 releases
October 26, 201114 yr They are a good little car my wife loves it, if she likes the new one maybe I'll have to do something of the same, an elephant shouldn't be too hard to find. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=50A9wjJ40Dk http://www.siamstuff...ota-yaris-2012/ My wife loved hers so much she cried (literally, for weeks) when we traded it in for a Pajero Sport... Since then though, she's test driven the Fiesta, Prius, Lexus ct200h, and the Mini, but won't trade her PJS for any of them.. Since I bought the Cayenne she's pretty keen for the Evoque though Thankfully she's also an Audi fan, so I've made her put off her next car until the new Q7 releases Yes the Thai ladies do seemed to get attached to cars, my Mrs cried when the Vigo went but me being retired now it is the only way to get another motorbike. The Evoque is a nice looking bit of kit, along with Audi's but only a dream for me now unless the lottery comes up. I thought I could do without bikes but it has become a bit like what " Rocky " said in the film when he wanted to fight again, " Wanting one is still in the basement ". What did you think of the 'ad' on the Peugeot 206 that's a favorite of mine along with the Oz Kawasaki ZX6 'ad'.
October 27, 201114 yr I think they were Tears Of Joy., Kwakers. Noooo !! first car she ever owned and didn't have to buy it.
October 28, 201114 yr I got a Yaris - I call it Rolf. It takes a bit of getting used to and I hated it when I bought it (6month old with 8k on the clock). I mostly do a long commute to work - 180k a day - so the old merc had to go. However, it is now nudging up 450 000k and I even tow a lightweight dinghy with it. I have recond the alternator and done the two rear wheel barings (also I maintain it mechanically as per service recs). I have never cleaned it - not once, as I hate it. It now needs the clutch doing after I lit up the tyres at the boat ramp. The motor sounds smoooth. The fact that it had a timing chain whereas our Corola had a belt was a deciding factor for me. I have to say that it has been far cheaper and more reliable than any of the the 3 Corolas we have owned. I am confident it will make the 600 000k without any engine overhaul. And, I am told I could sell it tomorow for 3k - I paid 12k for it 8years ago. not bad!
October 28, 201114 yr I got a Yaris - I call it Rolf. It takes a bit of getting used to and I hated it when I bought it (6month old with 8k on the clock). I mostly do a long commute to work - 180k a day - so the old merc had to go. However, it is now nudging up 450 000k and I even tow a lightweight dinghy with it. I have recond the alternator and done the two rear wheel barings (also I maintain it mechanically as per service recs). I have never cleaned it - not once, as I hate it. It now needs the clutch doing after I lit up the tyres at the boat ramp. The motor sounds smoooth. The fact that it had a timing chain whereas our Corola had a belt was a deciding factor for me. I have to say that it has been far cheaper and more reliable than any of the the 3 Corolas we have owned. I am confident it will make the 600 000k without any engine overhaul. And, I am told I could sell it tomorow for 3k - I paid 12k for it 8years ago. not bad! Whatever car you're talking about, it can't be here in Thailand because the first ever Yaris launched here in January 2006, and your prices make no sense
October 28, 201114 yr Author Quite so, MRO. I hold the Franchise for confusing posts. The Corolla had a belt , but the Merc had to go . 8 years ago it was a Wax Blob , looking much like today i suppose.
Create an account or sign in to comment