Thaksin To Definitely Return In December: Kwanchai

webfact

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds as if there are pumps (free) in route now.

China to send 170 water pumps to help Thailand - The Nation

They'll get their Thaksin and PTP stickers put on them after they go through customs.

Yes I have been worried about this. I think its better that a memo is sent to the factory in China to have them spayed red with doctor in the deserts pic on them coming straight from the factory.

Other examples of Thaksin's generosity being of course roads built in NE thailand, 30 baht healthcare, trying to buy Liverpool FC for the masses, loans to farmers under TRT. Don't you remember? They were all payed by Thaksin for the countries benefit. I learned alot on my NE holiday last year.

Well at least those stranded in the floods will have some good news to cheer their spirits.

I was wondering what Chalerm and RA were so quiet working on.

You forgot the biggest gift of all to the Thai people. Thaksin paid the entire 520 billion Baht IMF loan off out of his own pocket so the poor Thai people would not have to pay it. I have heard this over and over so many times from these reds here.

I think everyone has more to worry about than whether Thaksin returns or not right now

I guess Kwanchai hasn't figured that out yet...

One would think that would be the case WITH or WITHOUT the flood- as if there weren't other things to worry about in trying to govern 60-70 million people who probably deserve better.

I think everyone has more to worry about than whether Thaksin returns or not right now

One would think that would be the case WITH or WITHOUT the flood- as if there weren't other things to worry about in trying to govern 60-70 million people who probably deserve better.

It is very naughty. To waste energy planning his return when the country has such urgent need with the floods.

So during the flood they can make his brother in law police chief and all this nonsense about his returning, but any further comments on this are either made irrelevant by flooding, or shot down by pro govt posters as inapropiate at this time. As I said before, its a great time to bury bad news. Expect this Thaksinisation to continue as the floods hit Bkk. Sad its happening, but I ,and many others, are for sure watching.

After the flood, what will the political landscape look like?

It is very naughty. To waste energy planning his return when the country has such urgent need with the floods.

So during the flood they can make his brother in law police chief and all this nonsense about his returning, but any further comments on this are either made irrelevant by flooding, or shot down by pro govt posters as inapropiate at this time. As I said before, its a great time to bury bad news. Expect this Thaksinisation to continue as the floods hit Bkk. Sad its happening, but I ,and many others, are for sure watching.

After the flood, what will the political landscape look like?

Think about a similar version of the Ferdinand Marcos "democracy"

Would these be Korean pumps be made in a Thai factory that is out of operation due to the floods?

Also crosses my mind that betime they arrive the floods would have receeded. Another PR excercise from the master of spin?

Loving Club? Sounds like a massage palour :)

Edited by MaiChai

Mr. Thaksin's return should give foreigners something to complain about for months to come. I'd be more concerned about malaria and dengue. Some pests are more dangerous than others. whistling.gif

Like you say "some pests are more dangerous than others". Return of the pest?

Because of course, all Thai people will be overjoyed to see your hero back!

Mr. Thaksin's return should give foreigners something to complain about for months to come. I'd be more concerned about malaria and dengue. Some pests are more dangerous than others. whistling.gif

Reading all the overseas news and all the news from Thailand, I reckon it's too late for any pumps and too late for Bangkok. In case people have not been through floods, take a look at the floods in Brisbane Australia. People stayed and died, the water is unforgiving and killed those that took the risk. It also killed a lot that had no warning of the impending disaster. However that is not the case here, you have already been warned, get out of the way of the floods before they hit, there is a lot more water coming according to the Thai government.

Was this why they refused the US navy? Politics with peoples lives. Criminal!

Maybe US wanted to help for free. No corruption of free help.

But if everything is destroyed you can sack in a 30 % on every order for repair work...

Foodlover: You really don't have any idea about economics and politics.

Yes, of course the US would help for free! My point is that if Thaksin instructed the puppet to refuse this help he could then become the hero by supplying pumps to this nation at a time of national emergency. At the same time people will be suffering as the help was refused. You are correct that i am not an economist or a politician but can smell bullshit a mile away being from Texas and all. As for the economics, yes i understand that currently under the corruption dole system 30% is customarily stolen from the poor Thai people that Thaksin works s so hard for by refusing to pay taxes. I am also not a very eloquent writer and miss spell many words and sometimes, actually quite often i end sentences with prepositions and forget where to put commas at,jap.gif

yes my bullshit-o-meter is on the end of the red area.....

having a complete incompetent puppet government with his sister

let BKK flood

refuse the US help

tell the flooded victims that the democrats somehow magically flooded them

deliver food from private donators and under the PTP banner to red shirts

buy pumps on government costs in Korea and take the commission

tell the people he is the safer and paid himself to rescue the poor one from the evil elites.

while everyone is busy, change the police chief, courts, governors.

That is really the most evil thing I have ever seen. Step by step it goes in direction of a dictatorship.

That is his agenda, his wish. And so many Thais still believe his crap. Poor Thailand.

Because of course, all Thai people will be overjoyed to see your hero back!

"Prove to me that you're no fool - walk across my swimming pool..."post-133770-0-37832500-1319554062_thumb. (from 'Jesus Christ Super Star')

Edited by GazR

and some pests are only sharing their existence with us for a few days before perishing.

This sounds as if there are pumps (free) in route now.

China to send 170 water pumps to help Thailand - The Nation

They'll get their Thaksin and PTP stickers put on them after they go through customs.

Yes I have been worried about this. I think its better that a memo is sent to the factory in China to have them spayed red with doctor in the deserts pic on them coming straight from the factory.

Other examples of Thaksin's generosity being of course roads built in NE thailand, 30 baht healthcare, trying to buy Liverpool FC for the masses, loans to farmers under TRT. Don't you remember? They were all payed by Thaksin for the countries benefit. I learned alot on my NE holiday last year.

Well at least those stranded in the floods will have some good news to cheer their spirits.

I was wondering what Chalerm and RA were so quiet working on.

You forgot the biggest gift of all to the Thai people. Thaksin paid the entire 520 billion Baht IMF loan off out of his own pocket so the poor Thai people would not have to pay it. I have heard this over and over so many times from these reds here.

who are you and a few other peddles of misinformation to dare question what millions of Thai honestly and truly believe Please supply some proper proof he did not pay from his own pocket Please prove your totally ridiculous accusations about the man whos done more for Thailand and its poor than all charities have done all put together and added up over last 500 years. I for one cant wait until he comes back and puts all you smug HiSo's in your place. whistling.gif

He has great ideas.

Remember his plan for ending gridlock in Bangkok?

'I will leave the traffic lights on green for much longer...'

Using his mind set I guess his plan for the floods is to 'open all flood barriers and the water will rush out to the sea.'.

Reading all the overseas news and all the news from Thailand, I reckon it's too late for any pumps and too late for Bangkok. In case people have not been through floods, take a look at the floods in Brisbane Australia. People stayed and died, the water is unforgiving and killed those that took the risk. It also killed a lot that had no warning of the impending disaster. However that is not the case here, you have already been warned, get out of the way of the floods before they hit, there is a lot more water coming according to the Thai government.

Now there's an untrustworthy source for information.