Tesco-Lotus Closing Some Stores Due To Product Shortage

webfact

I suggest that people collect rain water. My wife has been collecting rain water for a long time - for many months. It tastes much better that bought, filtered water, and doesn't go off in bottles.

Before you drink it, say to it (or just think) with pure intention: "I love you. Thank you." I know it sounds silly, but the vibration of the words changes the molecular structure to a beautiful hexagonal form and make the water healthy to drink. The usual bound structure of the molecules breaks up into clusters, and this hydrates your cells much better that any filtered water not "treated" with the words. You can study this on the internet. Masaru Emoto.

Off topic... Where do you buy your drugs and are they open to new customers over there?

I went into Big C this afternoon. They had plenty of beer ... pallets of it ... all Leo. :(

On that, does anyone know of a way to remove all the water from Leo so it tastes like a real beer?

I have no problems removing the water. I do it AFTER drinking it. I can't handle the real beer, Chang, because one bottle too many results in a three day hangover.

I suggest that people collect rain water. My wife has been collecting rain water for a long time - for many months. It tastes much better that bought, filtered water, and doesn't go off in bottles.

Before you drink it, say to it (or just think) with pure intention: "I love you. Thank you." I know it sounds silly, but the vibration of the words changes the molecular structure to a beautiful hexagonal form and make the water healthy to drink. The usual bound structure of the molecules breaks up into clusters, and this hydrates your cells much better that any filtered water not "treated" with the words. You can study this on the internet. Masaru Emoto.

for gods sake 'renaissanc" get a life !

B)

I have no problems removing the water. I do it AFTER drinking it.

Seems ineffiecient, but apparently better than talking to water, or playing loud, crap music at Leo ;)

Ah Leo, reminds me of making love in a Punt.... <deleted> close to water. :lol:

jb1

I went into Big C this afternoon. They had plenty of beer ... pallets of it ... all Leo. :(

On that, does anyone know of a way to remove all the water from Leo so it tastes like a real beer?

Does CP make it? Like they inject water into everything to increase their profit margin.

16 items declared CONTROL GOODS incl drinking water, toilet paper,torch,battery,toothpaste,tooth brush,sand,brick

Controlled Goods: <15seater-boat,rubber boots,blankets,buckets,draining pumps, sealing materials and candles

/TAN_Network

no beer on that list, its maybe controlled by the fact my Tesco ran out !!!!!

Merely a problem of distribution.

I was in a neighborhood 7/11 in BKK yesterday and beer was pretty much all they had. Plenty of it too. No water, no milk, no yoghurt, no salapao. Mama noodles and beer in very good supply. They were out of all the items I was supposed to buy for the Mrs, so I got me a beer instead :lol:

Does CP make it? Like they inject water into everything to increase their profit margin.

Singha make it.

Do Tesco list the affected stores anywhere?

If I were in charge I'd leak an email to the effect that Durian supplies were running out and get some extra staff in to cope with the inevitable panic-buying rush :whistling:

Just a heads up on fresh produce,greens etc,we live in Roi-et & wife just came home complaining everything has jumped up to double or very near in the last week,so it's already happening!!!!!!!!!:blink::ph34r::angry::annoyed:

Supply and Demand baby, that's why some of us drive Porsches and the others, well, they don't. :ph34r:

Sorry, no offence intended all this talking to water, and

music is getting to me.. :huh: Edited by MoonRiverOasis

Problem is, if you have to remove everything that tastes bad in a Leo, you end up with a empty bottle...

It is good to see this clarification after all the ridiculous rumours that did the rounds earlier today although no doubt the damage has been done.

Edited to add: it could have been better headlined by the more positive "the vast majority of Tesco stores to remain open" after the stupid and possibly malicious rumours of earlier today

Teaches one not to rely on the SMS messages sent out, as it just changes by the hour. Best to take your own situation to account and act accordingly. If you take the news media too seriously, you'll just be running (swimming) in circles for a few months.

Wooooooooooo!!!!

The Tesco Express on Nimman in Chiang Mai was out of everything but about 15 cans of soda and a few bundled packs of cans of Heine at about 6:30 p.m. this afternoon. Shelves were also emptied of ramen and any sort of produce.

No messing around, so we bought a case of beer from the local liquor store. They were receiving a delivery several times the size of usual, in prep.

Good to see that your stash hasn't been affected by the floods.

:cheesy::cheesy::thumbsup:

16 items declared CONTROL GOODS incl drinking water, toilet paper,torch,battery,toothpaste,tooth brush,sand,brick

Controlled Goods: <15seater-boat,rubber boots,blankets,buckets,draining pumps, sealing materials and candles

/TAN_Network

no beer on that list, its maybe controlled by the fact my Tesco ran out !!!!!

So...they didn't have beer then!cool.gif

The problem I foresee is what happens in most cases during shortages of essential goods is that the stores take advantage of the situation and hype up the prices.

I can remember in the UK many years ago during a truck delivery drivers strike and the petrol strikes. The storeowners were doubling their prices with a take it or leave it attitude and if this continues in Thailand, I guess the same will happen here.

So watch this space folks and don`t take the words of these lying cheating companies as gospel.

The problem I foresee is what happens in most cases during shortages of essential goods is that the stores take advantage of the situation and hype up the prices.

I can remember in the UK many years ago during a truck delivery drivers strike and the petrol strikes. The storeowners were doubling their prices with a take it or leave it attitude and if this continues in Thailand, I guess the same will happen here.

So watch this space folks and don`t take the words of these lying cheating companies as gospel.

No sh..urprise, Sherlock.:lol:

It`s Mr Sherlock, to you.

Sincere apologies, my good man.

Please forgive my lack of manners.:D

Sincere apologies, my good man.

Please forgive my lack of manners.:D

I`ll overlook it this time, but don`t do it again.

• 4 weeks later...

It is good to see this clarification after all the ridiculous rumours that did the rounds earlier today although no doubt the damage has been done.

Edited to add: it could have been better headlined by the more positive "the vast majority of Tesco stores to remain open" after the stupid and possibly malicious rumours of earlier today

What to expect from Politically Correct posters... (aka keyboard warriors)... :annoyed: