Is It Time To Move From Bkk To Pattaya

radiola

Samui it is then!

That could be a serious mistake IF this thing gets worse.... are there any water plants for bottled water. is there any fresh produce cultivated on Samui.

Personally i would stay on the mainland. where the farms are etc.

I would head west or south west.

Some family members who can manage their businesses online have brought up temporarily relocating living and business operations to Singapore. Others have suggested acquiring more condos in the middle of town (BKK) and setting up there.

Wait and see time at the moment to see how serious the damage is. I'm not going anywhere as long as the schools are open and the niche imported food logistics network can still handle the increased demand created by the shortfall in domestic production/distribution.

:)

Samui it is then!

That could be a serious mistake IF this thing gets worse.... are there any water plants for bottled water. is there any fresh produce cultivated on Samui.

all stocks on samui are running very low as well

yes i am packing in think i should go to ko chang anybody knows anygood bungalows with internet?

Yep, down the hill heading into White Sand's Beach opposite the 7/11, you will find some nice bungalows and internet next door.:D and nice girls at the other end where all the bars are, but you have been there havent you.:whistling:

no i have never been in ko chang, but i need internet in my room. My budget is 15000 bht per month. I hope they will not want ridiculous prices for 1 month.

Ko chang or maybe vietnam, i cant decide, but bkk is going to pieces i think

no i have never been in ko chang, but i need internet in my room. My budget is 15000 bht per month. I hope they will not want ridiculous prices for 1 month.

Ko chang or maybe vietnam, i cant decide, but bkk is going to pieces i think

Go to Chiang Mai or further North, you'll get monthly deals for around 8,000 with internet. PM me if you want details.

Samui it is then!

Most bottled water is just municipal tap water pumped through a UV filter and they have plants all over Thailand. There's plenty of seafood on the islands in the south so I think they would be a good place to escape Bangkok.

Samui - was just there a week ago and there were no scarce stocks I could see. Seemed completely unaffected. If anything, the island has a serious lack of tourists (as has been mentioned in the Samui forum for ages) and they were trying to overcharge many rentals. I had a look at 5 or 6 and then found one I was happy with, near Lamai. I drove down the Chaweng and Lamai strips, and apart from a handful of tourist bike riders (who couldn't ride) the bars/restaurants were skeletal. Staff outnumbered the tourists!

Seems like a very good destination to ride out the floods IMO ATM.