Blood Donations Needed!

dairy queen

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went today - and donated... it was - gross...

to every room and counter before bloodletting i had to go MIN twice...

of everythnig a HUGE fuss was made...

i dont have sex, i dont eat fat and i dont take medication...

though, i marked "thyroid" at the application form, as there was an improper function once diagnosed, but i dont take medication...

i went to every room, i had to wait of course, to answer - as usual here - the same question 1000 times...

waaaaaahh....go away...

if i had lunch? no... if you dont have lunch you cant donate... endless... ok, finally settled, i said i had lunch on the way...

next...

thyroid is toxic? no.. is thyroid toxic? no, i dont even take medication, doctor looked up, is ok.. if thyroid is toxic, you cant donate blood... you cant donate blood... you know, it was an endless circle...

i asked her to state on the application form, that i couldnt donate blood...

she didnt do, and my case "proceeded" sort of...

its too long to tell... it was GROSS...

in the donation room...

the newbie took my blood... the first minutes were ok, then the psycho who oversees the room, comes...

she pressed permanently near or on the needle.. from late, when i started counting it was more than 20 times...

the plasters were minimum 10 times moved on my arm...

with this permanent pressing, there was a permanent commotion around me, as if something really terrible was going on...

ok, i let it end here...

I tried to donate blood, but got kicked away because, apparently, I'm English and 45 years old. I still haven't understood why, and even when I was speaking Thai to them, they would only answer in English, with something about Mad Cow disease. I told them that I haven't been in the UK since 1989, they still didn't want to know, so I buggered off. I should've gone and asked one of the would be recipients if he'd like to take his chances with my blood,but then had a better idea and will now give my unwanted blood to the Red shirts next time they hold a street demonstration, as they needed an awful amount to throw around in 2010.

• 1 year later...