Rats

gennisis

Since it is well known that there is a huge population of rats who generaly live beneath ground,except for their forays above ground,I would now expect the rat population of the Bangkok area to be evaculating their sewers and underground nests and proceeding to higher ground or at least dry ground,or if they havnt made it,being washed along with the water flows....... a big problem,dead or alive this will give huge health problems,together with the sewage washed out which will all be on the surface as the water levels lower...hope the health authorities will be prepared.

Had my family visiting BKK and took them to Chinatown last year and it poured with rain for about an hour and it flooded , we were standing in a restaurant door way and hundreds of cockroaches came out of the drains running up the walls and heading for a dry place and then the rats followed not long after that my family ran looking for a taxi

There are a few in government............

Check your dictionary for its explanation of the word 'few'...

I think you may want to correct your post

Any native speaker would recognize this satirical statement, which actually translates to "many in government." whistling.gif