Uk-Based Steroid Website Leads To Arrest Of Englishman In Pattaya

Rimmer

UK-Based Steroid website leads to arrest of Englishman in Central Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- An Englishman has been arrested by Crime Suppression Officers from Bangkok, accused of working for a website which allegedly exports steroids to UK. Mr. Neil Patterson aged 58 was arrested at a Beer Bar in Central Pattaya by officers from the Bangkok-based unit and taken to Pattaya Police Station following a lengthy investigation into the website which involved using a foreign operative to purchase steroids through the website. The reported owner of the website Mr. Chris Ireland who is thought to reside in Ukraine has already fled Thailand, however a raid of his property company in Pattaya took place and over 10 Million Baht’s worth of steroids and sex enhancement medication were found.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-11-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I don't do steroids and never will - But if you go to any Gym in Pattaya you will easily see any one who does. Thai and foreigner.

Since I go to a gym and meet people in gyms I have heard exactly where you go to get the steroids over the counter from a Thai supplier.

So if it is that simple to get them - then it is going to be simple to sell them on abroad and make a profit.

I even read an article in one of the major international body building magazines touting Thailand as the place to go to get cheap steroids and bulk up.

If there is a demand for something then there will aways be a supplier. If the supplier was a legalised government agency selling safe drugs with a safe dosage, then the illicit trade "might" go away. Especially if you signed a disclaimer saying you are well aware of the side effects you will be liable to. IMHO.

I think this is already the case with cigarettes and alcohol ? and the disclaimer comes on the packet and "safe drinking" adverts....