Hotel Near Indian Restaurant

Lammbock

Hello Community,

I am looking for a Hotel in Pattaya which is near an Indian Restaurant. (walking distance)

The reason for that is I have customers from India arriving in Bangkok on November 15th. 2011 and we head straight to Laem Chabang for Business.

They can only eat Indian food. (both Veg. and non-Veg.)We plan to stay for 3 nights. Everyday we have work to do in Laem Chabang.

The Hotel don't has to be in Laem Chabang. Somewhere in Pattaya is good enough. Maybe you have some idea and can help me.

Thanks in advance for any Info.

Best Regards,

Lammbock

I am not impressed by somebody, who says they can only eat Indian food. These people should stay in India.

It seems to me most people are more or less chauvinistic about their own national food. As I love food from most all nations, I welcome such closed minded people, as without them there wouldn't be so many diverse restaurants in urban areas of the world.

I am not impressed by somebody, who says they can only eat Indian food. These people should stay in India.

It seems to me most people are more or less chauvinistic about their own national food. As I love food from most all nations, I welcome such closed minded people, as without them there wouldn't be so many diverse restaurants in urban areas of the world.

Very well said, I never looked at it that way but makes perfect sense.

Thank you very much for all your suggestions. I think i will book the Beverly Plaza Hotel.

It has an Indian Restaurant in-house and short walking distance to Walking STreet which (i guess) they would love to experience for a night. :whistling:

Best Regards,

Lammbock

Was rather a ridiculous thing to say wasn't it? I presume he meant that they refuse to eat anything BUT Indian food.

Wouldn't want them as my customers.

On my understanding, the Indian restaurant at the Beverly Plaza is a BUFFET only. 7 days a week, for lunch and dinner. 220 baht. The food is serviceable and acceptable to the Indian crowds there. I don't think that they offer an a la carte menu and not sure about Indian options for breakfast. I have never seen anyone at the buffet look at a menu or place any order other than the buffet.

In any case, there are a number of other Indian restaurants within spitting distance of that hotel.

Edited by Jingthing