Bkk Airport To Isaan Via Bus

forgetit

Hello,

i was told that NCA has Buses going from BKK Airport to the north east (esp Burirum Province). As my Thai is some kind of bad i cant check their website for informations. As anyone any informations about this ?

As fall back i have a bus ticket from Morchit2 with the government bus but if possible i would like to go the easier way from the Airport to the north east directly :)

thx in advance for any help of informations.

NOT NCA and even ohter comp NOT direct Buriram from Swampy. BTW: are you sure that NCA does serve BKk-Buriram direct anyway? I have only seen them on Ubol-[viaBR]-to Cholburi-Pattaya-Rayong. TV-users tend to parrot one another and shun anything they fear might be not mentioned here.

the best options are: taximeter to Mochit-then any bus you like/think is safe. Buses are rerouted and hence take longer -and also may be fewer -as demand has fallen.

There is just 1=ONE bus now from Swampy-a yellow BoKoSo-to Nongh Khai-at 21.00-also stops Khorat-where you can change for BR-mid of night.

OR any hourly bus to Chachoengsao and change there into NCA-with chance full then by passing.

What you may confuse: Mochit has said that IF the water there gets too high-it may move operatrions to SwampyBUS-that would in this case help you a lot.

WHY not think and tell for when-inj the current state this will influence things a lot (and TV tends to panick monthes ahead-hecnce)

Hello asanee,

i am not sure that NCA or any other bus company drives from swampy directly to isaan esp buri rum. I was just told that it would be so, and as i could not find any information i thought i give it a try and ask in this forum as there as alot of experience here :)

That Morchit 2 might be moving to swampy is a different story for me, for now i have a bus ticket to travel from Morchit2 to Buri Rum. As no oe came up with any informations i think the "information" given to me was wrong and i have to go to Morchit2 for my bus :)

Thx, for clearing up that there is no such bus service :)