Disaster Expert Seree Wins Public Trust With Daily Reports: Thailand Flood

webfact

No Dr. Seri today? Is he off the air on weekends?

Assuming you mean the Thai language version of 12/11/2011, go to main page link below and look at upper, right hand mini-pics. Image of latest Dr.Seri presentation is frequently (all the time?) clearly visible and linked to the actual clip.

http://www3.thaipbs.or.th/flood54/

Previous presentations accesible by visual selection from (among) various thumbnails accessed via the "more" link below mini-pics on main page or from (among) thumbnails shown below any of the linked video clips.

Rgds / Stan

Thanks, Stan. The English-language 'Thailand's Worst Flood' segment was not present last night. Dr. Seree did have a 10-minute, Thai-language presentation around 19:30. I caught it by chance in a routine recording of Thai PBS general news, but can't give it's exact start time.

I extracted some images and posted them on the ThaiVisa Where Flooding Nov 13 Thread

An aside and worthy of a separate thread is the (un)availability English-language programming in the Thai public broadcast media. I'm starting to form some disturbing conclusions, but Here Is the beginning of some cursory internet research on the subject.

Edited by MaxYakov