Price For Decks?

efra55555

I suggest you use treated pine from New Zealand as it will last a long time. The distributor is just by the traffic light on Chao Fa West, the T junction with the big wine barrel & the straight road (Thanon Kwang) that joins the Chao Fa West with Chao Fa East. They have decking wood with the grooves in it. Do not use normal nails with this as it will eventually leave a horrible stain on the wood, better to use the nails supplied by the timber company. They have a printed price list there. Cannot remember exactly how much per/m2 & will up there with the higher priced timbers but without the ongoing maintenance costs.

I suggest you use treated pine from New Zealand as it will last a long time. The distributor is just by the traffic light on Chao Fa West, the T junction with the big wine barrel & the straight road (Thanon Kwang) that joins the Chao Fa West with Chao Fa East. They have decking wood with the grooves in it. Do not use normal nails with this as it will eventually leave a horrible stain on the wood, better to use the nails supplied by the timber company. They have a printed price list there. Cannot remember exactly how much per/m2 & will up there with the higher priced timbers but without the ongoing maintenance costs.

They are around 600 to 700 baht per 4 metre plank but I don't think its worth the cost.

The pine doesn't like the water and rots after about 5 years so I wild suggest the conwood decking.

Conwood lasts forever and no looking after it.

www.conwood.co.th

http://www.conwood.co.th/th/products-detail.asp?id=74

Edited by katasyd