Pig And Whistle

roscoe

Hope we are talking about the 15.00 breakfast as a result of being on the piss till 0700 and boom boom till 0900 ? God I am a lad !

All joking apart I stayed at the pig last year.Get what you pay for-550 a night with aircon.Was clean and tidy,maid service excellent.Only downside is a lack of a pool,but plenty nearby.Big plus is being able to shit in your own room straight after said brekkie. :o

Feel free to argue, :D just remember I know where you drink. :D

Have you ever actually looked at anything other than your plate? I wouldnt take my dog to the toilet there

Are you talking about the same place?

If so when did you last go?

The Pig & Whistle has been freshly renovated and extended with a no smoking area at the back. Its probably one of the cleanest places in Pattaya.

Edited by donkeykong

Have you ever actually looked at anything other than your plate? I wouldnt take my dog to the toilet there

Are you talking about the same place?

If so when did you last go?

The Pig & Whistle has been freshly renovated and extended with a no smoking area at the back. Its probably one of the cleanest places in Pattaya.

Very pleasant place w/great beef burger. :o

Edited by britmaveric

Wow, another place in Thailand that shares names with a place in America. There is a Bar-B-Que joint in St.Louis that has the same name. Babyback ribs, yum!

There's about 3000 boozers in the UK with that name :-)

And a cracker in Brisbane!

Wow, another place in Thailand that shares names with a place in America. There is a Bar-B-Que joint in St.Louis that has the same name. Babyback ribs, yum!

Really? Why so common, then?

Pig & Whistle

Hen & Chickens

Cock & Magpies

Bulls Head

Kings Arms

Lord Nelson

The Swan

The Duck

The Bull

The Fox

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pig & Whistle

Hen & Chickens

Cock & Magpies

Bulls Head

Kings Arms

Lord Nelson

The Swan

The Duck

The Bull

The Fox

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have a drink at all them did you? :D

The breakfast buffet at the apec hotel 2nd road soi 10. all you can eat for 110 baht children 65 baht. Another good buffet is the Diana inn on 2nd road ansd soi Dianna 95 baht.

Much better than Rosies.

Barry

Both Apec and Diana are pigswill.... all you can wolf down without throwing up... :o

Best breakfast.... the Ritz on Soi Yamato

The breakfast buffet at the apec hotel 2nd road soi 10. all you can eat for 110 baht children 65 baht. Another good buffet is the Diana inn on 2nd road ansd soi Dianna 95 baht.

:o Eat TWO Kids for 110 baht,now you are being greedy ! :D

Best breakfast served in most beer bars and go-go's.........................vodka lippo :D:D

:D Eat TWO Kids for 110 baht,now you are being greedy ! :D

Best breakfast served in most beer bars and go-go's.........................vodka lippo :D:D

Blackthorn is better - can't beat it on a hot morning/early avo!! :o

Much better than Rosies.

Barry

Down Soi Diana, closer to Soi Buakhaw is the Diana Dragon. Their morning buffet isn't too bad and it's cheap too! I like places like the Diana Hotel and Diana Dragon that make the "eggs to order" right in front of you. When your order for eggs goes around the corner into the kitchen, out of sight, you never know what other "special seasonings" that the cook might have added to a Farang's meal.

Best variety for morning "all you can eat" breakfast is the Apex and Lek on Pattaya 2nd Road. The Apex seems to have spaghetti every morning and the Lek has chicken almost every morning too! Lek has a better pastry selection in the mornings, they even have "chocolate balls" too!

There used to be a bit of a cheapo-breakie place on the RHS as you go down Soi Post Office located next to the laundry.

Last time I was there looking for an early nosh (cant remember why?) it was shuttered up and looked like it was being renovated....quel horreur..

Food was nothing to shout about but they did the usual see through bacon,franki sausage,fried egg etc with toast and a pot of T for something like 20-25 bt.

Also had loads of free newspapers to per-ruse.. :o ..mostly the Sun ..but then it WAS free....??

The best breakfast and English food in general is Greg's kitchen. Having said that...

Disclaimer:

1. Way overpriced.

2. Can no longer park outside.

3. Get to hear his life story whether you like it or not.

4. Great entertainment: He has some classic arguments with his Mrs in public. :o

• 3 weeks later...
If it was in the UK it would be shut now its a mucky hole but the breakfast is good

I posted that last year.

I was back in there in February and thankfully the breakfast was as good if not better than ever. And it seems that they have had a refurb. It is spick and spam now. Therefore i now withdraw my previous and give the Pig and Whistle 10/10

i agree pig & whistle breakfast is good , and Another good buffet is the Diana inn on 2nd road ,also we have had a few breakfast at the elephant bar,not to bad but many flys.

lets do a list and see who votes the best breakfast ????

Edited by cuddleypete

The best breakfast and English food in general is Greg's kitchen. Having said that...

Disclaimer:

1. Way overpriced.

4. Great entertainment: He has some classic arguments with his Mrs in public. :o

Chopper I thought me and the Missus were the only ones to get the ear bashing....We always went into Gregs smiling and came out bored stiff after listening to his moaning rambles.

One day we went for dinner only to be confronted by Greg who was in a distressed mood because he had heard that Katoeys were opening a club next door......I don`t think that this ever happened though......then there was the time that the electricity company were ripping him off! Then there were the arguments.

When the breakfast sausages began to taste and smell peculiar that was the time we decided enough was enough....Phew peace and quiet at last :D

Disclaimer:

1. Way overpriced.

Chopper I thought me and the Missus were the only ones to get the ear bashing....We always went into Gregs smiling and came out bored stiff after listening to his moaning rambles.

One day we went for dinner only to be confronted by Greg who was in a distressed mood because he had heard that Katoeys were opening a club next door......I don`t think that this ever happened though......then there was the time that the electricity company were ripping him off! Then there were the arguments.

When the breakfast sausages began to taste and smell peculiar that was the time we decided enough was enough....Phew peace and quiet at last :D

Greg is not that bad.

Last year i was on a flight to BKK and had booked a nice direct flight Super Economy. Sat right at the front of the plane in the very front row of 2 seats. After a few mins Greg came and sat next to me he was on one of his anualy trips home. (Or should i say on the way back).

We sat and chatted for 12 hours and i dont remember one negative comment. Maybe he is just pissed off when he is in Pattaya....... I am sure that it must get to you onece in a while when all you do is work day and night even if it is in such an amazing place.

Breakfast is good there but i must aggree it is rather expensive!!

Disclaimer:

1. Way overpriced.

Greg is not that bad.

Last year i was on a flight to BKK and had booked a nice direct flight Super Economy. Sat right at the front of the plane in the very front row of 2 seats. After a few mins Greg came and sat next to me he was on one of his anualy trips home. (Or should i say on the way back).

We sat and chatted for 12 hours and i dont remember one negative comment. Maybe he is just pissed off when he is in Pattaya....... I am sure that it must get to you onece in a while when all you do is work day and night even if it is in such an amazing place.

Breakfast is good there but i must aggree it is rather expensive!!

12 hours without a negative comment :D

Got to agree that the food at both the Pig and Queen Vics is good. But for me the best breakfast is at Jimmy Macs on soi 6, and the view is very good as well. :D

P.S. heads are clean.

Yes, if you don't mind eating with your knees tucked under your chin, sitting on those ultra low wicker seats and tables. Give me the Sportsmans, soi 6, anyday. :o

12 hours without a negative comment :D

Actually to be fair i was pissed for 6 of them and when im pissed everythnig seems positive :D:D

You were positively pissed then? do you often get like that? :o