Soi Green Mango Goes Big Brother..Bye Bye Katoeys Too.!

A meeting held in the daytime at GREEN MANGO nightclub itself was undertaken a week or so ago.Oraganised by the bkk big boy police,they have stated that as a result of too many acts of violence,inc shootings....all the bars must step up their security with cameras,or be forced to close..!......other rules include the banishing of Katoeys....which are in general,thieves and bad news,also it was said that revellers can not bring their owns drinks into the soi.....this is good for the actual bar owners....as so many tight fisted punters used to smuggle their booze into the bars...!!!......

Sorry - I am sure that there is a real reason for all of this, but on a technical point, who gets to check whether the suspect is a katoy, or a manly woman? :whistling:

A lot of people have been fooled in the past. (and no - I do not want the job!)

Wonder where they will be installing some of these CCTV cameras.biggrin.gif

Sorry - I am sure that there is a real reason for all of this, but on a technical point, who gets to check whether the suspect is a katoy, or a manly woman? :whistling:

A lot of people have been fooled in the past. (and no - I do not want the job!)

Wonder where they will be installing some of these CCTV cameras.biggrin.gif

Depends whether you dress on the right or the left whether you get let in? :huh:

R

WHY NOT BANISH WHITE MONKEYS FARANG TOO

no shirt,big attitude,alcoolic,sexpat,full time idiot thinking with D..K

then you sould have your perfect world

no ladyboy no prostitute no alcool

if it for dancing you re in the wrong place

samui,phuket pattaya bangkok

see u in temple thailand lovers :o

Take it eezy big boy. Is it to much to expect a lady not to have a dick? think about that for a second ;)

Edited by Hooters

Take it eezy big boy. Is it to much to expect a lady not to have a dick? think about that for a second ;)

ok i did one second, welcome thailand new boy

isn't it the first country for ladyboy?:whistling:

Apparently they are moving all of the Ladyboys around to Soi Reggae, well looks like it after trip down there the other night half of the bars down there were fill with them!

Yes the Man Lady, Lady Boys, Boy Ladies, Tom Boys, Boy Toms, how do we tell, maybe a sneaky had up the skirt or a CCTV on the ground.

I here all Post Op's will be ok could someone confirm this rumor?

Ok that's it, we need a roving reporter on the ground with a hidden cam to substantiate the above claims.

Any volunteers?

i'm sure someone will get to the bottom of this.

cheesy.gif undercover agent?

big brother has been there for years.

Mainly petty crime in green mango any way. The reall stuff happens outside.

i do like to get ride of the gatoys. how do the security guards check. do they make every lady frop there nakers and give them a hand check. then if it has a rock then not if not have a rock then in she goes.

Shall the gatoys hang around in gangs outside.

i do like to get ride of the gatoys. how do the security guards check. do they make every lady frop there nakers and give them a hand check.

I'm having real problems with this one BigC.

Is it ride, or should it be rid?

And should it be knickers, knackers, or knockers?

All makes a huge difference.:lol:

i do like to get ride of the gatoys. how do the security guards check. do they make every lady frop there nakers and give them a hand check.

I'm having real problems with this one BigC.

Is it ride, or should it be rid?

And should it be knickers, knackers, or knockers?

All makes a huge difference.:lol:

it is ride not rid check nakers is correct but i mean knickers sort of a suttle word. check their nakers for haad hin yai.)

i do not want to ride a gatoy, gatoux or a lady boy though i have never tried a hot apple pie but always a first :D

I don't think smuggling alcohol into Green Mango and other places was ever possible or a problem. It was that the crowd could buy their drinks at nearby 7-eleven and bring them into the Soi, stand outside of the bars/clubs, dance to the music and enjoy themselves without paying the club prices. Even if they somehow manage to close the Soi by installing security (where from?) at its entry it will still be possible to purchase booze reasonably cheaply from some bars in the Soi so no big drama.

As to Katoeys banishing them is a complete absurd. As much as it's true they are mostly thieves and prey on either unaware or "explorative" straight guys they are a part of the scene and life's adventure. Not to mention that they are human and banishing anybody from entering anywhere due to their looks is plain racism/intolerance. What more, will security be checking for the presence of dick or what to determine Katoey as some of them got it off?

I don't think smuggling alcohol into Green Mango and other places was ever possible or a problem. It was that the crowd could buy their drinks at nearby 7-eleven and bring them into the Soi, stand outside of the bars/clubs, dance to the music and enjoy themselves without paying the club prices. Even if they somehow manage to close the Soi by installing security (where from?) at its entry it will still be possible to purchase booze reasonably cheaply from some bars in the Soi so no big drama.

As to Katoeys banishing them is a complete absurd. As much as it's true they are mostly thieves and prey on either unaware or "explorative" straight guys they are a part of the scene and life's adventure. Not to mention that they are human and banishing anybody from entering anywhere due to their looks is plain racism/intolerance. What more, will security be checking for the presence of dick or what to determine Katoey as some of them got it off?

i am sorry but i 100 per cent disogree with you.

they had a problem in Phuket a while ago so they banned Katoys from clubs because of the problems they caused.

It is simple if u like that thing then go to a gay club.

man pretending to be women to the drunk jet lagged por bloke who is blind drunk to tell the diffference should be able to go to a place where they have straight people so he doesn't have to be constantly asking each woman." are u a lady noy, are u a lady boy are you a lady boy??????"

Ok that's it, we need a roving reporter on the ground with a hidden cam to substantiate the above claims.

Any volunteers?

i'm sure someone will get to the bottom of this.

cheesy.gif undercover agent?

security guards have mirrored showed to check up the bling bling !!! bit like the security guards sweeping under the cars for bombs. sweepng under ladys for lady boys attached lol

security guards have mirrored showed to check up the bling bling !!! bit like the security guards sweeping under the cars for bombs. sweepng under ladys for lady boys attached lol

Too much detail BigC. yuk!:bah:

lol sorry woring in securty sometimes they have to get their hands dirty .)