Chafoa West Traffic Lights

KImoLolo

I will say once again there are far too few secondary roads connecting the main arteries which can offer alternatives in case of delays caused by peak hour or accidents. Land issues could easily & likely be more cheaper to resolve by going over them. See how much the land is worth when living under an overpass.

There are plenty of secondary roads connecting the two Chao Fahs. There are two roads connecting Chao Fah West with Patak road; three if you count going through Villa. Can't realistically put any more as the Nakkerd hills are in the way.

You can actually go from any road leading to Chalong circle to any other road leading to Chalong circle without actually having to go through Chalong circle.

KBB is correct, but, if you don't stop when coming down the hill from Nai Harn when you get to the T-junction, you will more than likely end up as road-kill.

Thanks, that is the difference between the theory KBB is so stuck on and reality, where you'd better stop coming down the hill.

hehehe, you are funny today steven, I go down this hill almost every day by bike and have done so for 9 years, and usually do not need to stop following the main road turning right

so still, in theory and in reality :D

hehehe, you are funny today steven, I go down this hill almost every day by bike and have done so for 9 years, and usually do not need to stop following the main road turning right

If you don't stop at the bottom of the hill, then you obviously trust Thai and tourist drivers a lot more than I do. You only have to be wrong once...........

If you don't stop at the bottom of the hill, then you obviously trust Thai and tourist drivers a lot more than I do. You only have to be wrong once...........

I do not trust any other rider/driver in TH. Period. 480.000km and still doing fine

So of course i slow down before this junction like any other junction, but indicate clearly I have no intention of stopping, and very seldom need to stop for anyone not giving way as they are supposed to