Pattaya Locksmith Accused Of Threatening Foreigner With Gun During Road-Rage Incident

Rimmer

Pattaya Locksmith accused of threatening foreigner with gun during road-rage incident

PATTAYA: -- A Locksmith was arrested on Monday Night following a road-rage incident with a foreign motorbike driver in South Pattaya. Police were called to Soi Khopai off the South Pattaya Road following reports of the foreigner being threatened by the suspect who apparently held a firearm to the foreigner’s head. Police detained Khun Woraput aged 42 and searched his Bronze Toyota Tiger pick-up and found a BB Gun and real gun inside the vehicle, along with bullets. He later claimed he only wanted to scare the foreign man after he apparently cut across the path of Khun Woraput’s vehicle,

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-11-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

what a great place Pattaya is...

Yeah. When your not getting choked out by a high ranking Russian Diplomat (see another TVF thread) Your getting a gun pressed to your head. Why people still spend a minute or a penny in Pattaya is beyond me. The place is truly a cesspool.

what a great place Pattaya is...

Yeah. When your not getting choked out by a high ranking Russian Diplomat (see another TVF thread) Your getting a gun pressed to your head. Why people still spend a minute or a penny in Pattaya is beyond me. The place is truly a cesspool.

Funny how so many of the Pattaya bashers lurk in the Pattaya sub-forum...must really miss the place...what...the misses doesn't allow you to come anymore :lol:

Edited by FarangBuddha

Many of the farang drivers here are horrible. They feel they can do what they could never do back home without getting caught. So they are like a kid in a candy store and do some really stupid stuff. Many of the worst drivers I've encounter on the roads here are farang. Drive sensibly and road rage won't happen.

Many of the farang drivers here are horrible. They feel they can do what they could never do back home without getting caught. So they are like a kid in a candy store and do some really stupid stuff. Many of the worst drivers I've encounter on the roads here are farang. Drive sensibly and road rage won't happen.

Yeah, hope he was taught a lesson, idiot farang drivers.

I doubt Pattaya's crime has gotten any worse in proportion to the population increase. You want perfect safety, Sarasota, Florida has a room in a nursing home for you. Also the crime rate is surely quite low in beautiful unchanging Pyongyang, the real model for many of our TV economists/sociologists/political scientists.