Francesca Pizza & Italian Restaurant

highonthai

Anyone tried Francesca Pizza and Italian restaurant in Mae Hia just south of the market on the cannel road?

I'm not a big pizza eater and thought I might try it sometime. How does it compare to all the other pizza joints in the area?

Excellent place.

More than a pizza place, more like a good neighbourhood Italian restaurant.

Nothing fancy, good pastas, a handful of well prepared meat/fish dishes, all the usual suspects plus decent pizza.

Friendly, unpretentious and is our favourite place for a good, dependable, reasonably priced meal.

I like Francesca's pizza's very much. Much more real Italian as in other places.You can ask for a thin crust. The taste is very natural. not to much salt and no msg as I have had in so many other places. Very nice owner and staff too.

Very nice owner.

I didn't think the dude was all that friendly.. I have a friend that said the same.

Pizza is ok, not special. Lasagna is great. There's not much seating, and I think you should expect to wait a while for your dish. It's a cool atmosphere, but it's a bit small. Prices are just ok. I liked mr chans and pizza and pasta's pizza better. I went there once or twice a few months ago, and I'm in no hurry to get back. The quality is good, and the prices were ok, but not great.

This is just my opinion, and outside of saying the owner is 'very nice' I wouldn't disagree with the other posters comments.