Chiangmai Toyride Event Dec 8Th

Hog Head

SBK, is your post is directed at me? If so I'm at a complete loss as to how my posts might have breached the rules. Could you clarify? Here would be good for everybody's benefit, but by PM if you prefer.

Whether or not you have misunderstood the rules is a metter for SBK to interpret. What you HAVE misunderstood is that these are a bunch of BIKERS. That's what brings them together. It is their common cause. In the name of that

cause they are raisning money for needy kids. Surely even someone of limited intelligence can understand that.

BTW guys. I don't think it will be much use for the 8th, but when you get to the main Toy Ride. If you could use a couple of Olde Bell vouchers to use as raffle prizes or whatever, do let me know.

Good luck in your endeavours and don't let one sad individual put you off!!

What I was suggesting was to increase the donations to the kids without exposing them to farang traditions which are not part of their culture. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Thank You to the organizers and coordinators. It was a fun outing and surprising in many ways. My wife talked to one of the two teachers there and she was so appreciative. Apparently they were able to provide a list of articles that the school needed which was greatly surpassed. The blanket give away seemed to be a big hit too. At any rate, glad to see a group of kids that normally no one would know about get a little extra help in life. The adventure part of the event was a lot of fun as well for all involved.