Motorcycle Plastic Bubble Cover

nivram4491

On the 1317, the extension of Mahidol Rd east bound, there is a dealer/installer on the north side of the road between the ring roads. Look closely and you'll see it.

At city speeds, with one mounted on a click, I noticed little difference in handling. The cheap plastic screen looks like it needs constant care to remain clear.

Without any experience, mind you, I'm just wondering how unbearably hot it would get under a tropical sun to be encased in a plastic bubble? Enough wind draft under it to counteract the intensified sun rays? Waiting for 3--5 minutes at some intersections with no air movement? ermm.gif

Without any experience, mind you, I'm just wondering how unbearably hot it would get under a tropical sun to be encased in a plastic bubble? Enough wind draft under it to counteract the intensified sun rays? Waiting for 3--5 minutes at some intersections with no air movement? ermm.gif

The very reason my ex wanted me to buy her one, to keep the sun off.

The bubble is a step up from riding with an umbrella.

If I understand correctly what you're looking for, there is a shop near Wat Chiang Eun along the east-bound lane of the moat road on the north side of the old city. The proprietor lived a number of years in California, so there's no language problem for non-Thai inquirers. Here's the MapJack link, and another on Wikimapia.

If I understand correctly what you're looking for, there is a shop near Wat Chiang Eun along the east-bound lane of the moat road on the north side of the old city. The proprietor lived a number of years in California, so there's no language problem for non-Thai inquirers. Here's the MapJack link, and another on Wikimapia.

Thanks everyone for the info. I had never heard of MapJack before and am very impressed by it.

As for the plastic bubble I think you are probably right about the heat problem. Might be like being in a green house oven. I am just curious to see what one is like and probably wouldn't buy one.

The very reason my ex wanted me to buy her one, to keep the sun off.

The bubble is a step up from riding with an umbrella.

Next step would be to buy a car.

mr brad.

re ... If I understand correctly what you're looking for,

even im not sure what the ops looking for : ( .. but i think it might be something like this ?

dave2

Thanks Dave2. You have an amazing collection of photos. Exactly what I am looking for.

mr brad.

even im not sure what the ops looking for : ( .. but i think it might be something like this ?

dave2

Thanks Dave2. You have an amazing collection of photos. Exactly what I am looking for.

Honda Saha Panich use to have one on display..

mr brad.

dave2

The shop that I referenced above will make a topper for your cycle such as is shown in dave2's photo.

mr brad.

dave2

The shop that I referenced above will make a topper for your cycle such as is shown in dave2's photo.

Great directions MrBrad,hope this will catch up for the future to pin point locations...:thumbsup: