!!

Cuddle Flashmob In Khao Lak

Duangta

This years slogan for the tourism high season opening fair in Khao Lak will be "Cuddly Phangnga". During the opening festival the people attending are hereby asked to participate in a supporting "cuddly" flashmob for 2 minutes at exactly 21.00 hours. Here is how it works: Wherever you are on the 09/12/2011 in Khao Lak (La On center), stand still for 2 minutes at exactly 9pm, do not move and cuddly hug anybody next to you for exactly 2 minutes. Individual planking is allowed but will not be endorsed. Non participants are asked to videotape the event. -Happy cuddling-

Here is how it works: Wherever you are on the 09/12/2011 in Khao Lak (La On center), stand still for 2 minutes at exactly 9pm, do not move and cuddly hug anybody next to you for exactly 2 minutes.

Bet the genius who thought this up is addicted to watching the Panda channel. :rolleyes:

Nice event for pickpockets too. :blink:

Or Pedophiles and other perverts....I will be giving that an extremely wide berth...also I will be encouraging everyone I know not to be involved...although it wont be that hard to convince them not to go, is it just me or does this event sound extremely weird????

Ok let me know how it pans out....im predicting hmmmmm around 20 people might be involved...on another note...would you let your kids or other young family members go to a 'cuddling' event? I most certainly wouldnt. Of all the ideas ive heard for promoting a place that is not one of the best

Ok let me know how it pans out....im predicting hmmmmm around 20 people might be involved...on another note...would you let your kids or other young family members go to a 'cuddling' event? I most certainly wouldnt. Of all the ideas ive heard for promoting a place that is not one of the best

My kids will be at home in bed at 9pm, same as all the other kids with decent parents.

Edited by ludditeman