English Man Attempts Suicide

davethailand

In the original post I didn't read that his boyfriend was a prostitute. So this is just your assumption. Sarcasm is the lowest for of wit and to judge somebody in this manner without the facts just shows you how ignorant some people can be. Does mocking a person because he tried to commit suicide, no matter what the circumstances were, make you feel a REAL man? How inadequate some people must feel.

Yet again people on this website make silly cheap jokes about a very sad situation. I can only assume that these jokers have never had anything bad happen to them or there loved ones maybe if they did they would think twice about making such jokes! :o

There are some insightful, thoughtful and interesting comments made on this board. But, there are also those to whom you refer. Usually, I wlll start reading a thread, enjoy some of the things I have read but become tired of reading inane crap posted by people who seemingly don't have the intelligence to do anything other than to make some irrelevant attempt at humor and then I just close the thread and move on to another one or simply signoff.

I wish the board had something like an e-mail spam guard to automatically move these comments to the trash bin where they belong.

The moral of the story is, don't get emotionally attached to a prostitute.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o

How can a man get emotional with a money boy?

I wonder about your question. Are you referring to homosexuality? It is well known that many, many men become emotional with "money girs". Do you wonder, "how can a man get emotional with a money girl?".

I happen to be straight but one of the people I worked with for many years is gay, although he hid this from everyone for quite a while. We have continued our friendship. He has another friend, also gay, who met a "money boy" and they have been happily together for years.

So, how can a man get emotional with a money boy? The same way a man can get emotional with a money girl. Because there is potential, perhaps small in both cases, for a meaningul and happy long term relationship.

A better question than yours is, "how can someone be so shallow as to ask the question you asked?".

Threads about MB and BG always turn into fights (one big reason we generally disallow them). Lets keep it civil please. There's plenty of people on this forum who are capable of discussing this intelligently. I'm not going to tolerate flamers and trolls who ruin it for them.

Better I censor one idiot than the whole thread I figure. :o

Play nice please.

cv

Do be honest I am a bit suprised you have allowed some of the comments to stay on they dont ad anything other than nasty snidey coments and very unfunny and weak atempts at humor! There are some very sad people on this site sometimes

In the original post I didn't read that his boyfriend was a prostitute. So this is just your assumption. Sarcasm is the lowest for of wit and to judge somebody in this manner without the facts just shows you how ignorant some people can be. Does mocking a person because he tried to commit suicide, no matter what the circumstances were, make you feel a REAL man? How inadequate some people must feel.

Ok feel better know you got that off your chest ?

:o:D

Do be honest I am a bit suprised you have allowed some of the comments to stay on they dont ad anything other than nasty snidey coments and very unfunny and weak atempts at humor! There are some very sad people on this site sometimes

daveb 1 ,i take it you don't live in Pattaya , if you did you would realise how dangerous it is to walk under a high rise with the amount of idiots throwing themselves off , or cutting themselves up if front of every one , i make light of it because its the only way i can handle it , take it easy and worry about your self