American Bbq Restaurant On Soi Lengkee

Jingthing

I picked up from them once. I went in, made the order, went to the laundry, the bank and then picked up the ribs.

The sauce was a little too sweet for my liking.

I'd have to agree with that. A little too sweet and not enough hot bite. However, there are some sauces to add hot bite on the table, but you can't take away the sweet.

• 2 months later...

very good food, now they have daily specials: Saturday is ribs night 1/2 rack with corn on the cob and 2 sides 199 baht, Thursday is Fajita night 179 baht (only had the ribs, but will try the fajitas soon)

I agree some of their food is good.

However, be aware that what you get on the special days is NOT the same as the the same items ordered off the menu. For example, fajitas on the menu include a side of BBQ beans. On the special, they do not. You do get what they call guacamole but sadly it is of the green colored mayonnaise variety (gross). The carnitas is made of pork. Other than that, you can't really call it carnitas.

Sorry, I am afraid you got caught up in a snafu they had when they started the specials. The specials include two side orders, but at the beginning for some reason, the staff didn't know. No, I don't work there--I'm just a customer (why do I continually feel the need to say this). Their 199 baht specials are good value, so I eat there quite frequently now. I always get two side orders. The mac and cheese is amazing--I wish I had their recipe. The beans are good too--can't remember what they call them. I'm kind of stuck on those two, so haven't tried many others.

Edited by Jimmyd

Interestingly, noon to midnight, but they say noon to 12 pm. It's amazing how many people don't know that noon and midnight don't have "am" or "pm" associated with them. They picked the two most confusing times to open and close. :D

Sorry, I am afraid you got caught up in a snafu they had when they started the specials. The specials include two side orders, but at the beginning for some reason, the staff didn't know. No, I don't work there--I'm just a customer (why do I continually feel the need to say this). Their 199 baht specials are good value, so I eat there quite frequently now. I always get two side orders. The mac and cheese is amazing--I wish I had their recipe. The beans are good too--can't remember what they call them. I'm kind of stuck on those two, so haven't tried many others.

I think you're wrong about the FAJITAS special. Fajitas do include some stuff on the side by default due to the nature of fajitas. I was explicitly told -- NO BEANS. That was after the order came and I complained about it. The first response was, it was already cooked and the beans were already in the sizzling fajita platter. I had to ask then if she knew what beans were. Hilarious! Edited by Jingthing