Wanted: Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda

Awohalitsiktoli

Baking soda is just that...baking soda..."Arm & Hammer" is just a brand name. Baking soda is sold in the the baking departments of all the grocery stores in Pattaya.

Oh, well that does make sense. I Googled it and found baking soda to be sodium bicarbonate. I hope it is the same thing as Arm and Hammer baking soda because I do not want to get sick. Thanks.

Baking soda is just that...baking soda..."Arm & Hammer" is just a brand name. Baking soda is sold in the the baking departments of all the grocery stores in Pattaya.

Oh, well that does make sense. I Googled it and found baking soda to be sodium bicarbonate. I hope it is the same thing as Arm and Hammer baking soda because I do not want to get sick. Thanks.

Google is your friend :)

It won't make you sick. It's used for cooking and it's often good for upset stomach.

In Friendship they sell Baking Powder and Bicarbonate of Soda, make sure you get the right one. Difference

Thanks, I almost never go to Friendship Market but will go there tomorrow. I understand now: bicarbonate of soda, sodium bicarbonate and baking soda are all the same stuff BUT not the same as baking powder. Thanks again.

Sodium Bicarb is sodium bicarb.. simple.. any baking soda will do but NOT BAKING POWDER.

You may want to pick up several brands and experiment as grit sizes will differ brand to brand.

Sodium Bicarb is sodium bicarb.. simple.. any baking soda will do but NOT BAKING POWDER.

You may want to pick up several brands and experiment as grit sizes will differ brand to brand.

Usually salt is used with the baking soda toothpaste for the grit. Plus the salt is good for the gums and teeth.