Those First Days...

Glauka

Hi there!

Today I was thinking about the beginnings of any love relationship...(it must be because I am reading "Wuthering Heights...")...Anyway I don´t believe in pinknovels or soapy films love or anything of that kind...I believe in honesty, respect and understanding other people wishes, dreams...

However..I love the beginnings. I mean when you like a guy...and you meet him at the pub...at the market... you speak to him...And it makes your day!!!! :D

Those days that you find yourself in luvvvv....you become the silliest girl around... :D . You like your job...you are not annoyed by the traffic jam and you find the dirt on the street colourful...anything can make you laugh stupidly :D LIFE IS JUST WONDERFUL!!!!

Then the guy makes the first move...( or the girl...I am a not first move lady)...

you kiss, touch and...ZAS!!!!

That´s the part I don´t like...I don´t like the first weeks of a relationship.

I feel insecure..."will he call...?" .... " I don´t care if doesn´t call"...."should I call him..."

I just don´t like it.

I like the next phase better...when you know each other´s faults and virtues...and you accept them...

So I was thinking If I ever meet my prince charming (please,please prince charming be out there...pleeeeease) I will hand him my C.V. with my virtues...faults...things I like for present...the security distance on my premenstrual days...And of course a picture of how I look in the morning...

Then ask him "Can we skip the first few weeks? :o

That´s the part I don´t like...I don´t like the first weeks of a relationship.

I feel insecure..."will he call...?" ....  " I don´t care if doesn´t call"...."should I call him..."

I just don´t like it.

thats just tortured we girls

i dont like it either :o

So I was thinking  If I ever meet my prince charming (please,please prince charming be out there...pleeeeease) I will hand him my C.V. with my virtues...faults...things I like for present...the security distance on my premenstrual days...And of course a picture of how I look in the morning...

Then ask him "Can we skip the first few weeks? :o

Sorry Kayo muñeco but you are too far away... :D

So I was thinking  If I ever meet my prince charming (please,please prince charming be out there...pleeeeease
Right here darling.... :o:D
I will hand him my C.V. with my virtues...faults...things I like for present...the security distance on my premenstrual days
Many river´s to cross... Bring it on... Address: Maktub`ar Cafe, Lake Muy Bonito, Guatemala.
...And of course a picture of how I look in the morning...
I`ll need a few more than that, dear.
Then ask him "Can we skip the first few weeks? :D

That`s the bit where I say, " Yes!" :D

Hey???!!!!

How did you know I was going to reply to this topic? :D

Doh! :D:D

So I was thinking  If I ever meet my prince charming (please,please prince charming be out there...pleeeeease

Right here darling.... :o

I will hand him my C.V. with my virtues...faults...things I like for present...the security distance on my premenstrual days
Many river´s to cross... Bring it on... Address: Maktub`ar Cafe, Lake Muy Bonito, Guatemala.
...And of course a picture of how I look in the morning...

I`ll need a few more than that, dear.

Then ask him "Can we skip the first few weeks? quote]That`s the bit where I say, " Yes!"

Hey???!!!!

How did you know I was going to reply to this topic? :D

Doh! :D:burp:

Sigh........... sooooooooooo predictable. Did I say that? Nooooooooooooo wasn't me!!!! :D Turn back the hands of time.............. did I say that? Nooooooooooo wasn't me!!!!!!!! :D:D

LOL sorry harem members, am just reminiscing :D

:D

Do you get that funny feeling in your tummy when you see him? I do, and the fact that he has only eyes for me

And i feel like a princess because i have found NUMBER ONE for a while until BOOOOOOF

But, i can tell you all - IT WAS WORTH IT...

And then we start again ... and .... again ... again

But, he shall come - our prince, because we deserve him...

Married 16 years, can't remember that far back :o

That said, I am just as deeply in love with my husband as I was 16 years ago, probably more so because I truly know him and understand him now.

You see...that´s so nice...

So kayo...can I send my CV to you by e-mail...in case you don´t approved it and I find myself in the middle of nowhere... :D with a rejected CV...

Edited by Glauka

Married 16 years, can't remember that far back :D

That said, I am just as deeply in love with my husband as I was 16 years ago, probably more so because I truly know him and understand him now.

You see...that´s so nice...

So kayo...can I send my CV to you by e-mail...in case you don´t approved it and I find myself in the middle of nowhere... :D with a rejected CV...

You see here we are again..."will he like my CV..."..."will he not" " shall I send it anyway"...Ahhhhh!!!!! :o

Every move you make,

Every smile you fake.

Ill be watchin you

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone

Im in darkness every day

Any time he goes away

I know I know I know

It's not warm when he's away

Ain't no sunshine

And he's always gone too long....

Glauka, don't fall in love in Thailand ............. :o

still waiting for that resumé Glauka! :o

Here I am... Thinking, "will it be good, will it be bad....? tapping my fingers rythmically on the bar, lighting a cigarette though I still have one burning in the ashtray, ah.... those early days....

Icey, I HAVE to do this, so I apologise in advance...

re: First days so exciting, enjoying the flirtatious part.....

What I wouldn´t give to be so young and carefree once more....

still waiting for that resumé Glauka! :D

Here I am... Thinking, "will it be good, will it be bad....? tapping my fingers rythmically on the bar, lighting a cigarette though I still have one burning in the ashtray, ah.... those early days.... Icey, I HAVE to do this, so I apologise in advance...

re: First days so exciting, enjoying the flirtatious part.....

What I wouldn´t give to be so young and carefree once more....

Poet are you ...are you not? :o