Christmas Lunch

tropo

A christmas dinner day carvary? 'All you can eat' How common, no thanks. I want my dinner served up on a plate, like it should be.

It's extremely uncommon for me - It's the only time of the year I get to eat one of my favourite foods - turkey. I haven't had turkey for 3 years, and that was at the Caddy Shack on Christmas day 2008. I'll head down there to see what they have going this year.

FYI, I usually eat my dinner served on a plate.

One of the reasons i like Christmas in Thailand is to get away from the traditional Christmas day dinner back home.

I crave the "traditional Christmas day dinner".

Please guys, go away if you can't offer some advice on where to find a Christmas day dinner. There's no need to turn this thread into a flame fest over something so simple. Every year we have one of these threads and I find them very helpful.

Merry Christmas!

One of the reasons i like Christmas in Thailand is to get away from the traditional Christmas day dinner back home.

I crave the "traditional Christmas day dinner".

Please guys, go away if you can't offer some advice on where to find a Christmas day dinner. There's no need to turn this thread into a flame fest over something so simple. Every year we have one of these threads and I find them very helpful.

Merry Christmas!

Cherrys do a xmas dinner

its about 5 courses and is around 995

i went 2 & 3 years ago

it was pretty good

also went to casa pascal 4 & 5 years ago

also excellent was about 1500 then

you need to book for both

i have heard good things about cafe des amis

its over 2000 so its ought to be........

Pleased I saw this thread because last year I left it far too late!

I don't think you can go far wrong with Caddyshack as mentioned by Tropo above, I eat there often and have Sunday lunch there regularly. 750B for 5 courses sounds good, considering plenty of pub-style places are 1,000 Baht or over (although relative for what you get maybe I suppose). Nice glass of wine to wash it down with... mmm can't wait!

Wherever you go, hope you all have a good day :)