Crackdown On Thai Students Mini Skirts

george

Restrictions on booze, cigs and the way women dress. 

Allahu Akbar!

No sex, no prostitutes, no western decadence........Burn down the Burger King.....close all the bars........Hail the Ayatollah !

:o:D

Are we making a decision for Thailand?

I thought we were just expressing our thoughts :D .

I personally don't like the way they wear uniform, why? 'cause I don't think I'll be happy seeing my daughter(if I have one) dress like 'em.

When I first came down here 7years agoI thought all of them(girls in tight blouse and short skirt )were government funded whore-school students. :o

You are welcome to control your own daughter and others can decide what is best for theirs.

It's when goverment (and others) want to make moral- laws/codes that others are ment to follow that it really starts to stink.

I thought we were just expressing our thoughts. :D

Restrictions on booze, cigs and the way women dress. 

Allahu Akbar!

No sex, no prostitutes, no western decadence........Burn down the Burger King.....close all the bars........Hail the Ayatollah !

:o:D

I thought we were just expressing our thoughts :D .

Oops.. .

My post is in wrong place. :D

I teach at a university, and to tell the truth, it is like working in a night club in the day. Girls do wear sexy skirts and tight blouses. Truth (again) of the matter is that you can only be young once. Students of that age should not have to wear a uniform anyway, if they choose to show themselves off within reason, then that is up to them. Those who wish to wear long skirts, that too is their choice

It will be too bad if this becomes a reality as i catagorize the sight of a 'penguin with a mini' as one of Thailand's most beautiful offerings. like a sunset over the ocean, or a waterfall in the jungle. and the absolutely most beautiful sight that Thai has to offer is one of those 'penguins in a mini' sitting side saddle on a motorcycle [viewed from panty level]. LOVE IT AND WILL MISS IT........and hope it doesn't come to pass.

I teach at a university, and to tell the truth, it is like working in a night club in the day. Girls do wear sexy skirts and tight blouses. Truth (again) of the matter is that you can only be young once. Students of that age should not have to wear a uniform anyway, if they choose to show themselves off within reason, then that is up to them. Those who wish to wear long skirts, that too is their choice

Ok how mnay have you shagged ? I want your job !