Where To Watch Premier League Football?

seasider

Extending my stay in Chiang Mai for an extra day/night so i will be here saturday night and i would like to know of any decent bars/pubs that is able to show more than one premier league game.

Therefore, a bar that has multiple screens.I don't really want to be walking around trying to find a pub that is showing the game i want to see.

Any suggestions ?

Edited by seasider

In most bars you can ask to change the channel to the particular game you want to see. Those bars typically don't turn on the game sound/commentary though.

If they need help, the Prem League games are on Channel 101 and onwards.

Two places with multiple screens in the city center are Mad Dog on the moat South of Thapae Gate. (Moon Muang Rd) and Number 1 bar, Loi Kroh Soi 1 (Tiny soi on the right when coming from the moat.)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Yes the Number 1 bar has and the Match of the Day is shown at many of the Bars around Chiang Mai but not all have multi screens and in some the there is no sound.

Do not know about the UN Irish Bar they may have multi screens, sorry do not know the Soi it is on but most Tuk Tuk driver's know it.

John's Place near Tapae Gate on the moat have the Match of the Day with sound, when I have been there previous it does get packed.

My information is from when I was there last year so a little out dated and things may have changed since I was there

Do not know about the UN Irish Bar they may have multi screens, sorry do not know the Soi it is on but most Tuk Tuk driver's know it.

UN Irish Pub - 24/1 Ratwithi.....3 large screen TV's in different areas of the pub .......able to show different games and the commentary is on, not music.