Online Gaming

markuk

Dont know about Xbox. But i have been playing CS Source online. Pisses me off really. Too many pros on there. You just start a game get your bearings and some ######er kills you. Not much into online gaming as this is the major factor that puts me off.

I play World of Warcraft, presumably connecting to servers in the USA and the lag is acceptable.

There are Thai servers available for Battlefield 2 but they are usually full, but the Japan-based servers are OK.

I run on-line car races in GTR with a friend who is also in Thailand. We set up races from a central board; but then have a direct link for the racing and it is very good, virtually no lag at all.

I play World of Warcraft, presumably connecting to servers in the USA and the lag is acceptable.

There are Thai servers available for Battlefield 2 but they are usually full, but the Japan-based servers are OK.

I run on-line car races in GTR with a friend who is also in Thailand. We set up races from a central board; but then have a direct link for the racing and it is very good, virtually no lag at all.

Are these all PC games? or PS2?

Would be interested in setting something up within Thailand if anyones interested.