Ajarn Live In Placement

jayinoz

Hi Guys,

Starting: ASAP

Invited out with these very wealthy THAI, Not having a clue what the want. The way rich thais get treated is amazing did not even think their was Johnny Walker BLUE. No wonder people strive so hard for that position in life.

ANYWAY off that- the main man displayed his 4 serviced apartments and saids can you fill these with Ajarns or well spoken Farang (Maybe they learning Thai).

All 4 of his boys have a ENGLISH placement test to attend again. As he need to pay off that the last results vanished into thin air.

3 MONTHS ONLY ...... where u go..... they go......film man goes also (This the rich thais think... maybe he will YOU TUBE it.)

Also what you eat they eat..... anything. They need to adapt IMPOSSIBLE MISSION STYLE.

If u interested just PM me.... as I have 1 approved by me today. I will flick over the approvals to the big man.

Resume\CV with some referrals to call on. Do not discuss work permits- this minister guy has it handled.

Cheers Jay

Does the main man minister guy require a particular accent to be impressed upon his boys ?

Probably best to cover all bases and have one brummie, one geordie, a scouser and a glaswegian ;)

Chuck in a bit of mid Atlantic and them we huv a winner .

Does the main man minister guy require a particular accent to be impressed upon his boys ?

Probably best to cover all bases and have one brummie, one geordie, a scouser and a glaswegian ;)

Chuck in a bit of mid Atlantic and them we huv a winner .

..or sober out...Blue Label can kick a punch ;)

So.. day number 2 for this topic, and has anyone figured out what it's about?

I loved SBKs comment, essentially: "I don't know what the *&@# this post is about; it better not be a job offer but honestly I can't tell one way or the other. Carry on." :lol:

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

So.. day number 2 for this topic, and has anyone figured out what it's about?

I loved SBKs comment, essentially: "I don't know what the *&@# this post is about; it better not be a job offer but honestly I can't tell one way or the other. Carry on." :lol:

Gee to me its very clear..... Its about teaching 4 young lads by the monkey see, monkey 'doo' method about how and when Johnny Walker should and will come up with a new color. A script written by Rod Serling re a fathers quest to change the eating, drinking, and cultural status of his offspring, so as they can become falangized and thus the new Thai Ministers of the future.....allowing them to establish a higher level of hi-so and thus in a position to take over from dear ex leader.

[play theme song from the twilight zone here]

...now what is so confusing about that

:jap:

:D

edited for late thought

This is a great post and has the potential of surpassing the "RAIN" post by Gotlost. B)

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Yes.. I actually wonder where Orang37 is. If there's anyone who can make sense of it all then it's him and his human. :(

EDIT: I read it again, slowly, and it indeed sounds like some sort of job or task offer for someone willing and capable of offering an immersive English language and culture experience to a bunch of rich Thai kids.

That the topic isn't closed may be a result of the current relaxing of the policy of topic closure. I see a lot of posts that would usually be closed, now being allowed to stay open. That's a welcome change, because indeed there actually isn't any benefit or gain to closing something that isn't obviously off the rails, or a negative factor.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Yes.. I actually wonder where Orang37 is. If there's anyone who can make sense of it all then it's him and his human. :(

EDIT: I read it again, slowly, and it indeed sounds like some sort of job or task offer for someone willing and capable of offering an immersive English language and culture experience to a bunch of rich Thai kids.

That the topic isn't closed may be a result of the current relaxing of the policy of topic closure. I see a lot of posts that would usually be closed, now being allowed to stay open. That's a welcome change, because indeed there actually isn't any benefit or gain to closing something that isn't obviously off the rails, or a negative factor.

I am glad the resident experts could sort this out

One wonders if the JW Blue Label was only as such on the outer surface. Maybe the inner solution consisted of much cheaper substances known to cause immediate inebriation, and such lack of clarity, that any attempt to put pen to paper results in literary mayhem.

Not that I'm suggesting that the supposedly ignorant procurers of ajarns would adjust the grade of the alcohol in accordance with their new social companion. However one would be interested in observing exactly how much the hosts consumed of this particular bottle.

Edited by cmsally

The way I read this, Op is offering a job to farang with free luxury accommodation and expense

account, including free blue label if you hang out with the HI so people who I assume are the parents of Hi so kids that want to learn English

what am i missing here :unsure:

Edited by Hooters