I've Met This Great Woman!

the posts just seem like normal responses by brits to any mate who declares that hes just met someone new and tries to ask for advice.

he shouldnt be taking it too personally , its just blokes taking the p1ss.

but should this "special friendship" actually develop into something "extra special" then he'd better warn the poor fellatrix that about 25000 people , some of them friends and aquaintances , now know that the good lady is a bit of a gobblophiliac and that any male friend of scampys that meets her will be unable to think of anything else whilst in her company , cos thats what blokes are like.

if she is such a "special friend" then i would have thought that she at least deserves to have intimate details about her sexual proclivities kept private.

ps. by the way , did she swallow. :o

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the posts just seem like normal responses by brits to any mate who declares that hes just met someone new and tries to ask for advice.

he shouldnt be taking it too personally , its just blokes taking the p1ss.

but should this "special friendship" actually develop into something "extra special" then he'd better warn the poor fellatrix  that about 25000 people , some of them friends and aquaintances , now know that the good lady is a bit of a gobblophiliac and that any male friend of scampys that  meets her will be unable to think of anything else whilst in her company , cos thats what blokes are like.

if she is such  a "special friend" then i would have thought that she at least deserves to have  intimate details about her sexual proclivities kept private.

ps. by the way , did she swallow. :o

Exactly Tax and let's face it most of us know when to keep our gob shut and don't spout off personal details to a worldwide audience that really doesnt need to know.

OK, gentlemen don't tell stories about their gf. So, we should change his name to Scamp and remove the gentleman part eh?

Regardless, Scamp is taking a short holiday so I think its best to close this pointless thread now. :o

OK, gentlemen don't tell stories about their gf. So, we should change his name to Scamp and remove the gentleman part eh?

Regardless, Scamp is taking a short holiday so I think its best to close this pointless thread now.  :o

The period of holiday will be determined by his interim behaviour ( which is confidently expected to be pretty bad )