game4shame

I enjoy nothing more than to trawl through the 'posts since last visit' section during another monotonous afternoon at work. :o

On a few occassions recently, when I try to view the new posts, an error message has indicated the search was unsuccessful or something along those lines, and I dont get my afternoon fix of hot-off-the-press-TV. :D

Anyone else had this problem?

Edited by game4shame

if youlog out, then log back in then all your new posts will no longer be there. as you´ve just logged back in, there will be no new posts, since your last visit.

Yorkie taught me how to turn on the view new interesting posts... sometimes there are none for days.

if youlog out, then log back in then all your new posts will no longer be there. as you´ve just logged back in, there will be no new posts, since your last visit.

Yorkie taught me how to turn on the view new interesting posts... sometimes there are none for days.

Thanks for the reply but, with all due respect, I was aware of the fact that when I log out then go straight back in ill have lost the new posts from the original log-in.

The problem has occurred after a lengthy spell without logging in - I usually check my new posts once a day when I log in and I'm positive there have been new posts since the day before (i check the sub-forums one by one).

Unsolved mystery

:o

Thanks for the reply but, with all due respect, I was aware of the fact that when I log out then go straight back in ill have lost the new posts from the original log-in.

The problem has occurred after a lengthy spell without logging in - I usually check my new posts once a day when I log in and I'm positive there have been new posts since the day before (i check the sub-forums one by one).

Unsolved mystery

If its just happening once in a while it could be that a cookie is messed up. Click the "delete cookies set by this board" re-login and make sure you mark all posts read before leaving again.

cv