Cardboard Boxes, Where To Buy?

jamora

Does anyone know where in Bangkok to get small cardboard boxes, something like 10x20x20, in plain white or brown cardboard without print? Have found some places where they have a minimum order of 500, but I only need 200 boxes in four different sizes. Anywhere in Bangkok will work.

There i- a very good carton factory off -ukhumvit 69, Phra Khanong. If you u-e the -KYTRAIN, go out exit#3,and walk again-t traffic 100m, Turn left at -oi69 (FAMILY MART), 100m pa-t pool hall, turn right. about 70 to 80m on the right -ide. (you may have gue--ed that my letter "-" ain't working)

• 4 months later...

There i- a very good carton factory off -ukhumvit 69, Phra Khanong. If you u-e the -KYTRAIN, go out exit#3,and walk again-t traffic 100m, Turn left at -oi69 (FAMILY MART), 100m pa-t pool hall, turn right. about 70 to 80m on the right -ide. (you may have gue--ed that my letter "-" ain't working)

Just wanted to thank dddave for this suggestion and thought I'd add to the knowledge base for this particuar shop. dddave's directions are great, but I just want to emphasize that it is the FIRST right turn while walking down soi 69. The soi is Pridi Banomyong 3 (connects soi 69 and soi 71) and the name of the box shop is Ngam Maitree Paper Box, Ltd. (The red sign is in English and Thai). The 30-year-old family-run business is owned by a very sweet old couple.