Confused Russians Fight With Transsexuals At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

2 Russian guys were beaten and severely injured in Pattaya Hotel

324.jpg421.jpg

2 Russian guys bought sexual services from 2 ladyboys but when they discovered that they were not real women, they asked for their money back but were refused. The Russians guys got into a fight, squeezing the ladyboys' necks and the ladyboys fighting back with bottles and scratching them with their nails, both sides were severely injured and bleeding.

Pattaya, December 9, 2011[PDN]; At 1.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Narongdetch Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police, Chonburi province was notified that foreign tourists had been beaten by ladyboys and severely injured, The incident occurred at Sawasdee hotel in Soi Buakhao Moo 10, Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, police rushed to investigate at scene.

On the first floor of the hotel they found 2 injured, Mr. Nikita Varehenkov age 22 and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail age 23. There were traces of beating about their body; Mr. Nikita Varehenkov had a wound to his head from being hit by a glass bottle and had nail scratches on his back and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail also had traces of nails scratches on his back and was bleeding from the left shoulder.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2011-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Did you see the lady boys in the photos? Was there ever a doubt? I am not sure they could have been mistaken for "ladies" under any circumstance. I think there are some ladyboys that are beautiful, and have the features of a woman. These two do not qualify. You would have a hard time convincing me that these guys did not know what they were dealing with. How many fifths of vodka would you have to drink before you would make this mistake? Sounds like they were out for an adventure, and just decided in the end they were not up for the sausage.

btw, just a question, Is that what the Russians are wearing the normal evening wardrobe now in Pattaya ? :jap:

dam_n, it must be hard to be a policemen sometimes there if you have to deal with guys like this

Spot on moskito - my thoughts exactly.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, okay, the only pussies in this story are the Russians.

From what's offered to us in the original articles, I gather that the girls faught back when Russians had them by the throat. With their lives at risk, they do whatever they can to survive.

If so ...

1. Book the Russians for assault and sentence accordingly.

2. Bill them for medical expenses for all four.

3. Deport them on completion of sentence and expenses paid. Stamp the passports to deny re entry.

4. Caution the girls with advice that it is wise to inform customers of their gender status. (They keep their 1000 Bht)

Next !

and charge the guys in the dresses with deceptions.

"and charge the guys in the dresses with deceptions." ?? No ! Caution only with advice as I stated above. And most definitely charge the Russians with assault. There would have been no injuries to anyone, had the Russians not been physically violent in the first place.

These two Russian ego pussies will no doubt tell their story back home, to incite ideas of revenge amongst their ignorant comrades. They should not get off lightly. They came to buy sex, but are extraordinarily naive, and by the manner of their dress, disrespectful of Thai culture. They deserve to lose their money. Thailand doesn't need them.

Reading the many post about this story how long have some of you guys been in Thailand having said that the two lads will have a great story to tell their grand kids if they live long enough.

A punter and his ladyboy sitting at a table having dinner. Two blokes sitting next too them notice that the girl isn't a girl. When the punter and his girlfriend get up to leave one of the blokes tells the punter thats a guy your with. The punter replies I hope so. True story

Edited by moe666

One word: "Disclosure".

I would think that in "the world's oldest profession", a certain amount of "professionalism" is expected - maybe a better word is "code" regarding payment, what's expected, and disclosure of anything relevant (any diseases, gender if not obvious, etc.).

Of course, the Russians should not have gotten physical, that's on them it seems.

A friend of a friend of mine took 2 girls back to his hotel one night on his first holiday to Pataya. When he woke up in the morning he thought he had won the lottery!..........They had 6 matching balls! :}

That's what I mean: It happened to a friend of a friend. Thanks for illustrating my point made in a previous post.

So, if you bang a guy in a dress, you are not gay.

I think this particular question has been debated to death, both here and other forums.

But the answer to your question is N. Being attracted to TV/TS's and being gay are completely different.

Londo

Thanks for the answer...jap.gif

If I bought a vacuum cleaner from a store and took it home to find that it did indeed suck up dirt but there is an attachment that I did not notice before, can I get a refund even if the vacuum cleaner performed as promised?

So, doggie88888; lips are lips, is your assessment of the situation.

I think this particular question has been debated to death, both here and other forums.

But the answer to your question is N. Being attracted to TV/TS's and being gay are completely different.

Londo

Yeah, let's see if I have it: if you're gay, you know you're gay, but if you're into TVs/TSs, you think you're not gay Ah, yes, a prime example of the vast difference between thinkng and knowing..

A friend of a friend of mine took 2 girls back to his hotel one night on his first holiday to Pataya. When he woke up in the morning he thought he had won the lottery!..........They had 6 matching balls! :}

That's what I mean: It happened to a friend of a friend. Thanks for illustrating my point made in a previous post.

I love the"Russian Love Match" advertisement on this webpage. Really fits..........laugh.gif

Edited by sirchai

Londo

Yeah, let's see if I have it: if you're gay, you know you're gay, but if you're into TVs/TSs, you think you're not gay Ah, yes, a prime example of the vast difference between thinkng and knowing..

No comment.........(please change medication immediately) jap.gif

What does this say about Russian women? :ph34r:

I saw many Russian women prancing around Pattaya, when I went to show a friend through walking street at his request last month. They seemed to think they owned the place, and do seem to have a bit of a thing against good looking Thai girls (I'm not talking about most of the girls you will find in the bars, there is a reason they work there). Though clearly distinguishable from the other Farang females, who are largely sex tourists themselves.

A growing number of both Russian females (I do wonder why they go there, are they working?), and Female sex tourists from the western world, I may add. You may find more and more gay bars popping up on "walking steet".

Was never my cup of tea, even the Swensens (I love Swensens!) has terrible service.. the consumed and dirty cups mixed with the new cups of water as they are delivered etc. I guess, everything is recycled and used at least twice in Pattaya?

A similar thing happened to me once. Imagine the disappointment and disgust I felt when I discovered that she was actually just a very tall woman. shock1.gif

A 21 year old man from Finland called a normal lady a Katoey when I was there, outside lucifers about 4 weeks ago. She promptly started grabbing his hair and trying to punch him, he in turn trying to punch her back, calling her some pretty crude words which shall not be repeated....

When I grabbed him in a headlock and told him "its better me than them", he could not understand why another farang was "hurting" him, until I pointed out that all the lovely men in the street walking towards him, as well as the other Katoeys in the street which he had just offended, were going to beat his ass if it didn't look like he got set straight from another farang.. some people really have no understanding of things Thai..

Pattaya is just like Moscow, just like Chicago, just like Sydney.. right? Chart na.

Edited by TheGhostWithin

Caveat Emptor................ :cheesy:

(Buyer beware)

Was it really worth 1000 baht for all the aggravation, let alone the embarrassment.....? Still we should really thank those Ruskie boys for giving Thailand a much needed good laugh. Bolshoi spaseba, mugskis........!

From what's offered to us in the original articles, I gather that the girls faught back when Russians had them by the throat. With their lives at risk, they do whatever they can to survive.

If so ...

3. Deport them on completion of sentence and expenses paid. Stamp the passports to deny re entry.

4. Caution the girls with advice that it is wise to inform customers of their gender status. (They keep their 1000 Bht)

Next !

"and charge the guys in the dresses with deceptions." ?? No ! Caution only with advice as I stated above. And most definitely charge the Russians with assault. There would have been no injuries to anyone, had the Russians not been physically violent in the first place.

These two Russian ego pussies will no doubt tell their story back home, to incite ideas of revenge amongst their ignorant comrades. They should not get off lightly. They came to buy sex, but are extraordinarily naive, and by the manner of their dress, disrespectful of Thai culture. They deserve to lose their money. Thailand doesn't need them.

What came 1st, the deception, scam/con or the bitch slapping? I think the ladyboys should just write it down to an occupational hazard if they are going to decieve and scam punters into something that they will not deliver (A woman). I do not condone the assault nor do I condone the scam. Yes they Russians should be charged with assault and Yes the ladyboys with the deception or let all parties walk free and cut thier loses. The ladyboys will be straight back out there pretending to be female hitting on punters and next time with the wrong sort of character god forbid it might be the last time.

Edited by chooka

These ladyboys probably got off very lightly. Just imagine if a ladyboy decieves a real nutcase into thinking that he is a she. The act of deception can be a very dangerous game and a ladyboy/s could find themselves beaten to death if they do it to the wrong person. It's happened before.

Agree. I am sure that there is a fair share of shady dodgy characters with a short fuze trolling around Pattaya's red light district. some who may really go right off tap if the ladyboys picked them up claiming to be girls. May have a murder investigation instead of a minor assault and deceptions. The ladies boys should be right up front and tell the punters that they are men which would be safer and better for all concerned. On the other hand I guess they wouldn't make the money if they weren't scamming potential customers.

Russians are not a "racial" group.

In total, 160 different ethnic groups and indigenous peoples live within the Russian federation's borders.

wiki

I agree in an ideal world, lady-style sex workers sporting extra bonuses should make sure customers know what they're getting, but Pattaya isn't exactly an ideal world. In cases of surgically created females, I don't see why they would have to tell you unless you were planning on marrying them.

Lots of things in life where we don't know exactly what we're buying.

What’s in Your Wiener? Hot Dog Ingredients Explained

any "meat" can be taken off the bone

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2011/07/02/whats-in-your-wiener-hot-dog-ingredients-explained/ Edited by Jingthing

Russians are not a "racial" group.

Semantics - yawn -_-

The poster refered to Russian women (a couple of times), 'other farang females' and 'female sex tourists from the Western world'.

He said

disparage whole racial groups

and only Russians were mentioned that anyone could read as anything like that. There is such a thing as Russian ethnicity though. Its probably not cool to disparage entire NATIONALITY groups either, but there it is.

Edited by Jingthing

If so ...

Next !

What came 1st, the deception, scam/con or the bitch slapping? I think the ladyboys should just write it down to an occupational hazard if they are going to decieve and scam punters into something that they will not deliver (A woman). I do not condone the assault nor do I condone the scam. Yes they Russians should be charged with assault and Yes the ladyboys with the deception or let all parties walk free and cut thier loses. The ladyboys will be straight back out there pretending to be female hitting on punters and next time with the wrong sort of character god forbid it might be the last time.

Mr. Nikita Varenenkov aged 22 and Mr. Mickail Samokni aged 23 reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station and was accompanied by two transsexuals who are alleged to have attacked the two Russian Tourists who demanded they repay 1,000 Baht.

From what I read, it was the ladyboys who allegedly attacked the Russians who wanted thier money back after being scammed.So why charge the Russians? Maybe soliciting prostitutes as it is an offence in Thailand, but assaults?????

Charge the ladyboys with prostitution, deceptions and assault.

Edited by softgeorge

Realistically, forget the prostitution and deception charges, but I agree an assault charge would be good if warranted. Won't happen though, the Russkies will be on a plane soon ...

I would say you are right, the whole thing will just die a natural death.

Caveat Emptor................ :cheesy:

(Buyer beware)

Which were the Russians and which were the Katoeys?????????

It has been established the Russkies are prettier and have more commercial potential on the market. Poll not needed.

Edited by Jingthing

If so ...

Next !

Well the story says they were in their hotel room or rooms.

So not having their shirts would make sense, grab pants start fight, not think about shirts on way to police station.

"extraordinarily naive" for sure.

If they had the BJ and then the 'girls' decided it was OK to go a step farther,

the obvious became clear and the two twits freaked out and demanded a refund,

then these guys are way out of line. By local standards.

But they are young, likely 1st trip here and still in the throws of

straight-arrow, young male, machoism.

Especially if they are sharing a room.

If so they would have been looking at each other with distrust

after having each 'done it' with the LB of their choice,

too much psychic interference with what

they thought their life was when the woke up.

Don't feel sorry for them.

Should have just written off the cash and sent the ladies/laddies on their way

quote name='TechnikaIII' timestamp='1323529077' post='4903927'

If so ...

Next !

Mr. Nikita Varenenkov aged 22 and Mr. Mickail Samokni aged 23 reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station and was accompanied by two transsexuals who are alleged to have attacked the two Russian Tourists who demanded they repay 1,000 Baht.

From what I read, it was the ladyboys who allegedly attacked the Russians who wanted thier money back after being scammed.So why charge the Russians? Maybe soliciting prostitutes as it is an offence in Thailand, but assaults?????

Charge the ladyboys with prostitution, deceptions and assault.

Also the LB's used bottles, highheels etc., ie deadly weapons.

I've seen a stiletto heel lay someone out and put 5 stitches in their scalp.

Take one of those talon like fingernails in the eye and you're bad off.

The Russians just hands.

Who tricked whom and who was first aggrieved should have some bearing.

Who physically threw the first blow determines who assaulted whom.

:cheesy:

I heard stories like this, and they always happened to "a friend of a friend". I always thought these were urban legends.

no it happens,15 years ago i used to live across the road from a katoey hotel in patong beach,i used to sit with friends and watch them taking the unsuspecting guys home,then you would see these guys bolt down the road with naked lady men chasing them throwing shoes and bottles after them,some great nights sat at patricks bar watching this.lol

I was in vientiene last year renewing a visa in the Thai embassy ,there were loads of ladymen queuing up for visas,got talking to a few of them said they all worked in pattaya or phuket.

LOL - good one

btw, are Laotians permitted to work in Thailand and if so what says the work permit? Street manager ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :jap: