Confused Russians Fight With Transsexuals At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

Wonder what happens with cases like this when they occur in the West. Let's suppose that you're in L.A. pick up a hooker, she gives you a BJ, and then you start choking her when you figure out that she's a he. She/he fights back and the cops then the show up. What do you say then, "all I was doing was cruising for hookers and he deceived me into a blow job?" Doesn't sound like much of a defense.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what happens with cases like this when they occur in the West. Let's suppose that you're in L.A. pick up a hooker, she gives you a BJ, and then you start choking her when you figure out that she's a he. She/he fights back and the cops then the show up. What do you say then, "all I was doing was cruising for hookers and he deceived me into a blow job?" Doesn't sound like much of a defense.

This is actually a good question. In most states in the US prostitution is criminalized and enforced, for BOTH buyers and sellers. That means there is LOTS of crime related to prostitution because Johns are very reluctant to report crimes that happen to them and the prostitutes themselves are quite at risk to be murdered. There may be problems with prostitution in Thailand but they are largely different kinds of problems.

Edited by Jingthing

Yes, okay, the only pussies in this story are the Russians.

From what's offered to us in the original articles, I gather that the girls faught back when Russians had them by the throat. With their lives at risk, they do whatever they can to survive.

If so ...

1. Book the Russians for assault and sentence accordingly.

2. Bill them for medical expenses for all four.

3. Deport them on completion of sentence and expenses paid. Stamp the passports to deny re entry.

4. Caution the girls with advice that it is wise to inform customers of their gender status. (They keep their 1000 Bht)

Next !

and charge the guys in the dresses with deceptions.

"and charge the guys in the dresses with deceptions." ?? No ! Caution only with advice as I stated above. And most definitely charge the Russians with assault. There would have been no injuries to anyone, had the Russians not been physically violent in the first place.

These two Russian ego pussies will no doubt tell their story back home, to incite ideas of revenge amongst their ignorant comrades. They should not get off lightly. They came to buy sex, but are extraordinarily naive, and by the manner of their dress, disrespectful of Thai culture. They deserve to lose their money. Thailand doesn't need them.

What came 1st, the deception, scam/con or the bitch slapping? I think the ladyboys should just write it down to an occupational hazard if they are going to decieve and scam punters into something that they will not deliver (A woman). I do not condone the assault nor do I condone the scam. Yes they Russians should be charged with assault and Yes the ladyboys with the deception or let all parties walk free and cut thier loses. The ladyboys will be straight back out there pretending to be female hitting on punters and next time with the wrong sort of character god forbid it might be the last time.

The gender predicament is not by any means a scam. Sorry mate, but you have an awful lot to learn.

2 Russian guys were beaten and severely injured in Pattaya Hotel

324.jpg421.jpg

2 Russian guys bought sexual services from 2 ladyboys but when they discovered that they were not real women, they asked for their money back but were refused. The Russians guys got into a fight, squeezing the ladyboys' necks and the ladyboys fighting back with bottles and scratching them with their nails, both sides were severely injured and bleeding.

Pattaya, December 9, 2011[PDN]; At 1.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Narongdetch Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police, Chonburi province was notified that foreign tourists had been beaten by ladyboys and severely injured, The incident occurred at Sawasdee hotel in Soi Buakhao Moo 10, Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, police rushed to investigate at scene.

On the first floor of the hotel they found 2 injured, Mr. Nikita Varehenkov age 22 and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail age 23. There were traces of beating about their body; Mr. Nikita Varehenkov had a wound to his head from being hit by a glass bottle and had nail scratches on his back and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail also had traces of nails scratches on his back and was bleeding from the left shoulder.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2011-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

We often attack the police on this board for lack of action and seeming indifference to ongoings such as jetski's and various other nefarious activities that abound in most thai vacation areas however I do feel sorry for them having to deal with meaningless stupid crap like this. God knows what they must think about farang's given situations like this.

Imagine being the next farang in the door with a legitimate issue after these two idiots have been in there.

Cant blame the police for being a touch indifferent to our woes given they are subjected to so many farang with IQ's close to a tree sloth.

I believe both Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant have ended up in this predicament.shock1.gif

2 Russian guys were beaten and severely injured in Pattaya Hotel

324.jpg421.jpg

2 Russian guys bought sexual services from 2 ladyboys but when they discovered that they were not real women, they asked for their money back but were refused. The Russians guys got into a fight, squeezing the ladyboys' necks and the ladyboys fighting back with bottles and scratching them with their nails, both sides were severely injured and bleeding.

Pattaya, December 9, 2011[PDN]; At 1.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Narongdetch Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police, Chonburi province was notified that foreign tourists had been beaten by ladyboys and severely injured, The incident occurred at Sawasdee hotel in Soi Buakhao Moo 10, Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, police rushed to investigate at scene.

On the first floor of the hotel they found 2 injured, Mr. Nikita Varehenkov age 22 and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail age 23. There were traces of beating about their body; Mr. Nikita Varehenkov had a wound to his head from being hit by a glass bottle and had nail scratches on his back and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail also had traces of nails scratches on his back and was bleeding from the left shoulder.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2011-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Did you see the lady boys in the photos? Was there ever a doubt? I am not sure they could have been mistaken for "ladies" under any circumstance. I think there are some ladyboys that are beautiful, and have the features of a woman. These two do not qualify. You would have a hard time convincing me that these guys did not know what they were dealing with. How many fifths of vodka would you have to drink before you would make this mistake? Sounds like they were out for an adventure, and just decided in the end they were not up for the sausage.

I disagree. You've been in Thailand too long, Spider. Look at the age and the greeness of these Russian kids. The ladyboys, while not pretty, would pass for women in many places especially after drinks. These Russian kids didn't know what they were getting into and they handled it the way a teenager would, with shock and bravado.

I have been here a long time. But, I believe that most guys who pick up ladyboys, are looking for a little sausage action. There are a few that are very difficult to tell. But 99% are obvious. Of course, some guys may not know they are "pre-op", and should ask if they still have their "package". But, the majority are looking for kinky action.

ok, I can get a few chuckles from the posts from (nearly all) those who see this satirically. However, there's an issue here of deception.

The lady boys knew the young Russkies were cruising for chicks. The LG's should have told them they were not chicks, and seen if the swinging dicks were still interested.

It's false advertising. Not much different if I had a cheap electric guitar and put a Gibson or a Fender name plate on it and sold it as such. Sure, you can say, "buyers should know what they're buying, bla bla bla."

Pattaya police should fine the lady boys Bt.3,000 each, take a third of that to pay back the Russkies for their dumb escapade. As long as police keep allowing the law of the jungle in Pattaya and Phuket, - they're going to maintain those places' scuzzy reputations.

If the 2 ladies have had the snip and all necessary surgery, would it have mattered to the Russian boys? Come to think of it, how many tourists really know they had the real thing and not the post-op copy?:whistling:Not all LB have big hands and feet.

True. I have a ladyboy friend whose shoe size is 36.

Jem

Edited by JemJem

Hopefully, the ladyboys serve jail time for assault and are forced to return the B1000 each to the victims. They clearly deceived the boys, who did NOT get any services. Otherwise, there would not have been a problem. fuc_king thieves!

You must have missed it. The news story says they did get services and only realised they were katoey after the deed was done.