Gay / Crossdressers

straycat911

Dear Members,

I am a closet crossdresser, love to wear ladies clothes, latex, leather you name it, i would like to meet up with others whom are like that, get together, dress up, and have some fun, anyone who is not shy would like to meet me, hang out, PM me, or reply to this post,

Not looking for relationship, just for fun, wanna meet people and see how it goes from there, Gay men, straight men who wanna experiemtn, contact me, i am up for anything

I live near Pantip pratunam, but i will travel near you if your intereted

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am suprised I only got one reply to this post, I would think there are many gay men or ladyboys or just guys looking out for some fun, Many people have to go to bars, and pay for it, but contact me, No paying, just 2 guys enjoying the evening, having fun, I am clean, sorry if i scare you away, but its hard being me

I have been crossdressing since i was 10 years old, i am over 50 now

i dont like to carry womens clotes in my luggage when i come to Thailand

I can come over to pantip day times

• Like 1

Hey.

Maybe you folks can tell here about your crossdressing experiences in Thailand. What are the main advantages that you think Thailand offers to you as foreign crossdressers. What are the main disadvantages ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wouldn't give up hope StrayCat, you have lots of views and few replies. Which would seem to indicate an inordinate interest in this subject but a certain reluctance to get personally involved. I suspect a good proportion of the male population is interested (in that they've fantasised about it). We probably need a few more details about you. You know lots of us have decent jobs, a wife, and a nice circle of friends. We'd love to indulge our fantasies, but in a safe environment. If hassle comes we can cope with it but we don't invite it. I really don't want to get involved with arguments about whether I'm gay or not, in my opinion we are polymorphously peverse and can direct our sexual energy in many ways. I also believe in free will, and reject the idea that people are gay, or hetreosexual, or bisexual, or indeed perverts, from birth. But I accept I may be wrong. It's all theory, after all, But as a living, empowering, philosophy, I believe we choose what we want to be. Even if I'm wrong I don't care, it's just a good way to live your life.So, I admire you StrayCat, for making your choice, As for me, well I like women, all women - big, fat, skinny, beautiful, ugly, In fact if there's a hole to go to, I'll go there. As for men, or men that give the impression of being women, I don't know, But I'm willing to give it a try. Too long in Thailand I think. One gets jaded after a bit. Looking for new horizons. Maybe time to go home, and make some money. I'm down to my last 1,000,000 baht..,

I guess most of us who view the topic are gay rather than cross-dressers. That's why you get so many hits but only a few comments. I see that a few cross-dressers are here and have replied.

Please do not take the few replies as ignoring you. Most of us here do not cross-dress, so we cannot comment.

• Like 1

Fair comment, so your hitting the wrong place Straycat, I suggest you try the Bangkok Ladyboys site. Those guys are really into Ladyboys and the Kinky stuff. You're probably still young enough. Take care and be good. Nausea.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Straycat, the high number of views and the low number of replies may indeed be because this is a gay forum, and although I can only speak for myself, when someone says cross-dresser to me (I'm somewhat ashamed to admit) I tend to think of men in drag, which is really something different altogether - and often slightly disturbing.

"Drag" tends to conjure up images of older males doing shows such as you'd see at fundraisers, or really bad drag - i.e. for Halloween. I don't classify either of those as cross dressers. A cross dresser to me is a man or woman who does their best to dress, act and pass as a member of the other sex. Felicity Huffman's character Bree in the well done movie "Transamerica" is a fine example of that. In my life I've also known two men who have chosen to keep their plumbing but passed easily for and lived life as a woman, and it took me no time at all to accept them as women. One friend, Rochelle, had a lot of hilarious stories about her times at work, at play and one particularly in a ladies rest room.

People who cross dress are probably as divers a group as most others, and do it for their own reasons. I don't always appreciate being put into a position of saying "my, you look lovely today" when both of us know they don't; manners rarely covering up the slight fib as they stand there with a somewhat uncomfortable look on their faces, but I've accepted similar little white lies myself - as in "wow, have you lost weight?".

If a person wishes to cross dress - fine with me. I applaud healthy exploration of the idea for anyone who wants to try it. I hope you find some kindred souls there. Best of luck to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...