Grass Turfs/Sods Needed Urgently

janverbeem

Dear All,

I'm in urgent need to make my lawn right now as the house will be finished this month and with the current winds the sand blows everywhere

Surprisingly there are next to no grass sods available on the eastern board currently.Lots available 2 weeks ago but for some reason not now,and those who have ask prices double from 2 weeks ago.

Since I prefer the Japanese grass,and I heard that most of the growers of this kind of grass are located in the Hua Hin area,I would like to ask if someone has some contact numbers where they sell the grass.

I can travel to Hua hin but it would be nice if i could get some assurance upfront that they have available stock and at what price.I may consider Nuan Noi grass if the Japanese one isn't available.

Thanks in advance

Allright guys,I understand that most of you probably never have been in the need of grass sods so the sellers might not be so familiar to you.

Anyway,you would do me a great favour if one could just post a phone number from ANY gardenshop \ nursery in Hua Hin as I will get it further from there.

• 4 weeks later...

I must say that I am not aware of ANY Grass Turf growers in the HH area and would dearly love to know of them if anybody knows about them. The only place that I have seen turfs for sale is next door to the HH Immigration office. I would imagine that the scarcity of turf is due to the floods north of Bangkok where I understand most of the turf is grown.