Urgent Who Is Going To Germany Next Time, Taking My Dog Home

Hi,

we need help!

My old-english-bulldog-girl needs to go home (germany - berlin) and now we are looking for people, who will travel to germany (not important which airport in germany) next time and will take her on the plane.

She will be "delivered" to the airport in bangkok and picked up after control. Nothing else to do!!!!

Hope, someone can help us!

THANKS

You do not need anyone to travel with them. Call up a pet relo company; they can manage it all. If you are referring to checking your dog in as luggage (which you might) I would sincerely hope that like me, no one would be daft enough to take anything through customs in Death Penalty Thailand for someone else. Many cases of animals being used as mules, and they ALL get xrayed before being allowed onto the plain and they more often than not get caught.

Thanks ;)

We took so often dogs with us, never had problems! It is much more easier to take a dog as a passenger on the plane than to take a company and it is really expensive taking a company. For this money I go on my own to Bangkok and pic my dogby myself up.

BUT:

We've got someone! :)

Edited by lottidotti