November 24, 200520 yr Video (best with broadband and speakers on full volume !): I see your Camel Toe
November 24, 200520 yr George, is it the Dutch lager I'm tasting, or..... is your Leopard getting chuffin quicker? I swear its moving in for the kill..... redrus
November 24, 200520 yr I posted this a while back and it got deleted. Does this mean I can put my "Babes on bikes" back on? I'll just make sure that they ain't naked.
November 25, 200520 yr I posted this a while back and it got deleted. Does this mean I can put my "Babes on bikes" back on? I'll just make sure that they ain't naked. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> George, your the MAN!!!
November 29, 200520 yr Where's the nearest Taco Bell anyway? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's the idea... "Think Outside the Bun"
December 4, 200520 yr I will never EVER wear tight jeans or shorts again!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> awwwwww
December 4, 200520 yr Just decided I love camels..................................cheers uncle George
December 5, 200520 yr Just decided I love camels..................................cheers uncle George Me too as long as it doesn't spit at me...
December 5, 200520 yr Well, after seeing the American Camel Toe Winner I might just venture to the end of the garden....
Create an account or sign in to comment