Crossdressers In Bangkok

Natashka

Hello Everybody!

I live in Bangkok for 2 month and plan stay here for very long time.

Do somebody know any places like clubs for crossdressers here, I mean men who like to dress as woman (no ladyboy)? I saw some farang crossdressers on Sukhumvit and near night bazar close to Lumpini park, but they are feel shame speak with someone.

I'm originaly from Russia, and crossdressing is part of my life. I was very popular in Russian LGBT community. Thailand is paradise for this people. But here I don't know somebody with simmilar interests. I alway can help to people who want to go out dressed or help with makeup. But I can not find anybody.

Hello there....

If you do want to be safe... [please send PM] Im of Indian Origin and im a Cross dresser. I came to Bangkok 5 years ago, fell in love with the place and keep coming back every year. The safeset place is Silom, Soi 4 and Soi 2. Dj Station is a great place to be. You would find me in these areas post 9:00 pm. Dress up.....come out....Be the Queen who you really are! I infact even landed up a job modelling.

Edited by MiG16
phone number removed - to protect privacy

Hi, Natashka. How is the crossdressing situation in Russia ? I know that it is much more of a 'macho' culture in Russia so I guess it's not so easy openly crossdressing in Russia ; but maybe it is okay in some liberal parts of Moscow ??

In Bangkok, do you go out to many places in female attire ? Anyway, please tell us about your crossdressing experiences in Bangkok.

Others can also tell their experiences in this thread.

I am sort of a 'partial' crossdresser. I guess we crossdressers all have our own 'limits'.

Jem

Why is this in Gay People in Thailand forum?

I think this is a pity. It reinforces the stereotypical view in many people's minds that gay people are feminine, or that gay people are interested in crossdressing, or that drag shows are gay; that gays are crossdressers, or gays are paedophiles.

I know you've discussed this issue before, but if you want the forums topics to be more widespread, why not call it "sexually diverse groups in Thailand"? Putting crossdressing issues in a gay forum makes as much sense as calling the forum "crossdressing in Thailand", and putting gay and lesbian issues in that.

If you don't want to read a post about transgendered or transvestite people, just skip it and go to the next one. People of alternative sexualities are grouped together all over the world, because even together they are still a minority compared to the mainstream. If we support each other we are all stronger. Many of the struggles of trans people deal with are very similar to the struggles of gay people. Mostly, the judgement of others. It is sad to me that even in this forum some people want to pick at others because they are a different sub-sub-group. Every post in this forum does not reflect on every member. Take what you want and leave the rest. Open your heart and support everyone's right to be who they are.

If you don't want to read a post about transgendered or transvestite people, just skip it and go to the next one. People of alternative sexualities are grouped together all over the world, because even together they are still a minority compared to the mainstream. If we support each other we are all stronger. Many of the struggles of trans people deal with are very similar to the struggles of gay people. Mostly, the judgement of others. It is sad to me that even in this forum some people want to pick at others because they are a different sub-sub-group. Every post in this forum does not reflect on every member. Take what you want and leave the rest. Open your heart and support everyone's right to be who they are.

Very well written, Peridot.

I am sad to see the hostility in here.

As Peridot wrote, just simply don't go into a thread if you think it's gonna annoy you. Gees.

Jem

• 1 month later...