Mocyc

monty1412

Anyone got any advice ( other than becoming fluent in Thai) as to how to navigate this site and see what is available... really need a Thai interpreter ever time I want a look see at what is avaialbe.

Latest google translation I got on a VFR400 NC30 that looked for sale was as follows... had to laugh at the great variety of fish line.. any advice

I have a full registration will not be sold by the author.

A face-lift air vehicle 150 has a pair of wheels 17 disk array.

The rear drive wheels 17 tires nc30 180 of 996 View Katy Black Jumbo.

Bearing this factor I look at a single hit over the head with a great variety of fish.

Frank A. Clearing up some chick's knowledge lightly.

I find using Google translate is pretty descent. But don't expect to be able to E-mail & get info from the companies that advertise on the site. In English or Thai. 2 companies that carry the Honda 4 super 4's don't respond so far,& living in Pattaya area Bangkok is a long way to go to view the bikes that are advertised on their site.The Google translate is pretty good although I wonder how it translates from English to Thai.

Try a better translator... Thai2English not only translates but also transliterates thai script. Google Translate on Android devices actually does a better job than the web based PC counterpart.

Go and look at the motorbike.:)

I will eventually, but it sure would be nice if I knew their ads are even current or they changed every couple of years.

That & I am not sure if they speak any English at all!But Bangkok seems to be the only game in town in regards to a 400cc 4 cylinder bike.I think Pattaya has 1 or 2 bikes here but all older than 2000.